Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 10:22:58 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  One on one tuition with my apprentice!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: One on one tuition with my apprentice!  (Read 1859 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: October 19, 2006, 09:27:24 pm »

After Kurt's fun and games in Cove town where *coughs* TEAM RAIDEN!!! were the unbeaten bagball champs *grins* I grabbed the opportunity to quiz my apprentice on what he had learnt about the fine squad he aspires to join.

I asked him to tell me all he had learnt about the Grenadier's brotherhood, loyalty to the Baron and of course discipline!

Tyrael had the knowledge of our ways and I believe Vince has taught him a little in the way of explosives. If he continues to apply himself and heed the Grenadier virtues I think hell make a fine addition to the Baron's Own.

However there is much still to do and naturally he hasn't to get himself DEAD!

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Corporal.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Tyrael
Diciplined Soldier
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Regular

The Baron's Own

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2006, 02:36:28 am »

I'm not going to die that easy.. I'll fight for the Baron and for Cove! And I WILL make it to the Grenadiers!! Just you wait..

*~Singed~*
       Tyrael Styx, Watchman
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2006, 08:22:08 am »

*Raiden, back from his morning exercise in the Glenmore mountains looked quickly through the notes on the barracks board*

HoHo!

I like yer spirit Tyrael!

Ye might just make it after all. *grins*

*Raiden walks off to dream up some unspeakable task for his young apprentice*

Raiden, Grenadier Corporal.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length