Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 04:34:00 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Patrol on my first morning of Duty
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Patrol on my first morning of Duty  (Read 2184 times)
Brent
« on: October 26, 2006, 02:47:32 pm »

Not long after getting Hired into the Coveian Army I was approached by Regular Grenadier: Demarian and was asked if I wanted to join him on Patrol. We then set out towards the orc fort and once there we were met by some of the ugliest creature I have ever seen, they were Bald and almost a green color or they were green one of the two. We fought hard and swift knocking them down as fast as we could muster.

After knocking them down we slow advanced in-side where we were met by the big ones. They were bigger than I have ever immagened, and hit harder than anything I have ever felt. But none the less we were there to cut them down and we did just that. One by one they came at us with all the hate for humans you could ever see.

After a while we had made a good dent in their numbers and the order (Return to the Barracks) Was given so I bagged up what loot I could and made my way to the Barracks. Once back at te Barracks I was given a portion of the loot and the rest was sent to the Grenadiers Squad.

Signed Guardsman Recruit: Brent
Conan Darkmoon
Dead
Covian Legend

Grenadier of Cove, Protector of the Baron..

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2006, 02:58:18 pm »

Glad to see a recuit with such a fine report.

*Signed* Conan Darkmoon
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2006, 03:13:38 pm »

Well done Brent!

Gave 'em orcs a good bashin' eh?!

And a fine report too!

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Corporal.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

userjosh5368
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2006, 06:04:19 pm »

Good lad for a fresh one yer not that mad i'd be happy to take you under my wing
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length