Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 02:44:16 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Breaking news!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Breaking news!  (Read 1657 times)
Conan Darkmoon
Dead
Covian Legend

Grenadier of Cove, Protector of the Baron..

View Profile
« on: November 05, 2006, 06:54:27 pm »

Covian brothers and sisters... a terrible plague has befallen us.  As I sat in the prison watching the prisoner Jonas Fleming I felt a hard smack in the back of my head.... I sat up only to see the undead hordes fleeing with the Nu'jelm Ripper himself!  What is worse is that heh prophecised this would happen!  Although I could only catch bits and pieces of they're broken, Demonic conversation Jonas said that he was about to go set a church on fire... that he had hidden many children there since his incarceration. 

Although I may not be the richest of Covians, I certainly know a problem when I see it.  I am offering fifty crowns for the capture and return of the murderer, and twenty-five if all you can secure is his head.  Regardless this evil must be purged from our lands, this is the second time the murderer hath escaped.. let it not happen again!

*Signed* Conan Darkmoon.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length