Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 05:39:54 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board (Moderator: Hoagie)
| | |-+  Resource gathering report (Slightly late)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Resource gathering report (Slightly late)  (Read 3125 times)
Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« on: November 30, 2006, 09:46:01 am »

Attendees:
Guardsmen
Hoagie          Officer Cadet, Dragoons
Dah'Han        Guardsman Recruit

Citizens
Amon Jarl
Qom Riyadh
Sunset Dubrey  (Organiser)

So sorry for this report being late! It was on my 'to do' list, but unfortunatly that list is almost never ending! Most of it was covered in Mister Qoms task document, but heres a breif recap.

Anyways, this took place around one week ago (Thursday 23rd November)
We headed to the mountainy area near Covetous' entrance.

It was a trip to gather resources, as we citizens use lots and lots in our work. Mister Amon and I decided that we'd see what ore the mountain held, while Mr Qom decided to give those forests a good old chopping.

Mister Hoagie and Mr Dah made sure we were safe and well while we worked. Once we had set up camp, we got to work. -Chink-  we mined the mountains until we were knee deep in ore! We even found a small amount of gold, which was most exciting.

After a good few hours of work, i decided that i'd cook up a little food. Mister Qom very kindly lit a fire, being a master woodsman and all, and i got to work.....

My first attempt wasn't so good though, with the lambs legs i attempted to cook turning out a little blacker than the shadow iron that we'd been mining...

Not to be discouraged though, we headed out and managed to trap a wild cow, which provided plenty of meat for us. The ribs i heated went down very well!

After our break, we continued our work, which went on until just before nightfall. It was a good days work, and we harvested many useful supplies for our works. Well done everyone!

*Signed in bubbly writing*
                    Sunset Dubrey

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2006, 07:08:39 pm »

Guardsmen and Civilians working hand in hand... Good to see!

Well done.

30 Shillings awarded - Qom Riyadh
30 Shillings awarded - Amon Jarl
50 Shillings awarded - Sunset Dubrey - A little extra for organising the trip lass.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length