Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 10:56:38 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Battle training with our allies
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Battle training with our allies  (Read 2389 times)
Dalamar
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: January 15, 2007, 11:10:08 am »

Commanding Officer: Raiden Morana, Grenadier Corporal
Guardsmen in attendance:
- Hoagie, Captaim
- Grief Dryfh Gry, Hardened Guardsman
- Erik Arkay, Senior Guardsman
- Kal Shadowhand, Regular Scout
- Dalamar, Junior Scout
- Flina Trix, Junior Dragoon
- Gord Blackwell, Junior Guardsman
- Richard Reeth, Guardsman recruit
- Ryden, Guardsman recruit
- Elliot Hoskins

If I missed anyones name, wich I highly doubt, sign on sheet under this report.

We were called to battle training with our allies Collegium Ditio Potentia Lex to our barrack roof. On the roof we got paired up for upcoming two vs two tournament.

In first fight Ryden and Richard faced Kal and Grief. The outcome was so obvious and the fight was so fast that you can hardly call it fight.

The second fight was Flina and Erik against me and Hoagie. I got knocked down by that mean mace Flina swings and Hoagie gave awesome battle against these those fighters, but eventualy he was eating the dirt of our barracks roof.

In third fight our allies had opportunity to show what they can do Elliot and Dorzh'ak fought against Gord and Haqeem. The fight itself were sort and brutal. Even Dorzh'ak used his wicked magic.

At this point everyone had change to fight and semi-finals were about to start. Colleqiums maestro favored his own and made Erik and Flina fight against Kal and Grief to see wich pair would face Gord and Haqeem.  Fight was well done but once again Flina's mace and Erik's crossbow made terrible damage against anything they faced and soon Kal and Grief got knocked down.

The final battle is much mentioning Flina and Erik just showed to us all how supreme Covian army is. Gord and Haqeem got knocked down in an blink. After long figths winners congratulated each other and our hard training session were almoust over. After short speech from Raiden and Trelos we had Free for All wich were Scouts play as in the end there were only Kal and I standing. I got lucky hit on Kal when he tripped to somebodys uncousiones body. So I was the winner of the evning... To sum this training up all did well and learned much about fighting in pairs.

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2007, 11:14:40 am »

A fine report Dalamar and well done to all those who took part, especially the winners Erik and Flina!

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Corporal.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Conan Darkmoon
Dead
Covian Legend

Grenadier of Cove, Protector of the Baron..

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2007, 01:08:07 pm »

Ahh the Collegiate.... if there where more than  a few of them they'd be worthwhile allies!

*Signed* Conan Darkmoon
userjosh5368
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2007, 04:10:12 pm »

Excellent work my good friend i can see you making a fine addition to the army oh as well you wanted some training you said well if you send me a message through anymeans ill try and help you!

Signed
Demarian Tel'var
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length