Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 07:49:47 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  To craft or not to craft?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Poll
Question: What's your opinion on ordering craftables from other players, instead of making it with your alt or unguilded char?
I think it's a good idea!
No, everyone should do as he sees fit
I don't care

Author Topic: To craft or not to craft?  (Read 2139 times)
qom_riyadh
« on: January 15, 2007, 10:58:15 pm »

Well, IMO ordering armors, weapons, potions, clothes etc etc from other players will add more life to the civ part of BoC, and give them opportunity to be usable.

What say you?
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2007, 08:01:24 am »

That's just the ticket!

Whether it be repairs, bandies, arrows, chests, benches or crates for a sentry etc.

Get a civvie to do it rather than switching and doing it yerself!

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2007, 09:46:14 am »

Totally agree, whenever possible, Guardsmen should make use of our citizens considerable talents

Conan Darkmoon
Dead
Covian Legend

Grenadier of Cove, Protector of the Baron..

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2007, 04:45:02 pm »

Well, IMO ordering armors, weapons, potions, clothes etc etc from other players will add more life to the civ part of BoC, and give them opportunity to be usable.

What say you?
I completely agree, unless there are no CIV characters around to begin with.  But yes, patience is a part of reality, and therefore I think we should only try to get items from citizens within the community.
qom_riyadh
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2007, 08:08:15 pm »

Of course I don't want it to became some kind of a paradox, where you won't be able to make some furniture to house of your chars, or craft some new weaps (i.e. Amon for Raiden etc). I'd just like to point that still there are situations where guardsmen can "vitalize" the civilians...

BTW - who the f*** are "Covian Quartermasters"? Smiley
We have some decent crafters within civilians, give them job!!

*gets a huge banner from his storage with "More job! More shillings!" sentence on it, and heads to the Barracks with few other frustrated crafters*
Erik Arkay/Evinyatar
Banned for profanity on command forums
Cove Command
Covian Legend

I worship Cabbage

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2007, 12:43:38 am »

I recommended Amon Jarl as Quartermaster during the week I did admin...Though the Baron pointedly ignored my recommendation.

I can't see why....I mean, who wouldn't give credence to a pee-obsessed over-the-hill guardsman?  Grin

I'm sure someone will get appointed soon enough though, the Baron works in mysterious ways  Wink

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length