Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 05:54:42 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Ugh..Dragons
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Ugh..Dragons  (Read 2624 times)
Nicholi Ravnthorn
« on: January 18, 2007, 04:10:08 am »

Led By:
Dalamar~Junior Scout

Attending:
Flina Trix~Junior Dragoon
Nicholi Ravnthorn~Regular Dragoon
Kal Shadowhand~Regular Scout
Perrin~Guardsman Recruit
Garak Nightchill~Officer Cadet

As it seems Dalamar is as cruel as ever! Tricking me with the chance for a "Specail Task" in my thought of it may invlolving me doing nothing but eat pie.. I was tricked into writing this report! I surely am out of practise in writing reports, so it may be... lacking. Our goal was the precious skins of the dragons. I believe the smelly honorable scouts need the hides for their girly quiet armour. I'm not sure why they need hides of the biggest thing they can find.. not just a bunny rabbit... or orc. Though, Dalamar ensured me it was needed. Heading into the damp..dark..cave Dalamar ordered us to stick close, and fight together. We slowly travelled through the cave, and downed the dragons one by one.
"YAR!"
After collecting a good mout of hides, Dalamars ordered us to try and take down the "Big'un!!" stunned by its size, the group of us were cuaght off guard by it's attack. It easily knocked most of the group with only a few strikes, though, thankfully, the scouts were able to flee wisely turn to saftey in the shadows, and were able to drag our uncontious members to their feet. But as we returned to battle the monster seemed to have had enough of my mighty manlyness, and hid atop of the cliff!
"I fart in your general direction!"
Darned tuanting dragons. We figured we didn't need his head awayway, so we headed off to Cove, where we counted our gold and hides, leaving with over 300 hides, I think, and 11,000 gold coins. Over all another victory for Cove! Huzzah!

*Signed*
Nicholi Peyton Ravnthorn
Regular Dragoon
« Last Edit: January 18, 2007, 06:40:16 pm by Nicholi Ravnthorn » Logged
Conan Darkmoon
Dead
Covian Legend

Grenadier of Cove, Protector of the Baron..

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2007, 04:12:56 am »

Dragons... can't live with them, end of sentence.

*Signed* Conan Darkmoon
Garak Nightchill
The Light Company
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2007, 01:21:55 pm »

I was there too!

Garak Nightchill
Nicholi Ravnthorn
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2007, 06:41:59 pm »

Right, sorry about that, Garak, you've been added to the list.

*Signed*
Nicholi Peyton Ravnthorn
Regular Dragoon
userjosh5368
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2007, 11:00:35 am »

Yer relise there was four Grenadier there to start fool! Me regular Tel'var, Corporal Morana and sergeant Valentine and good old gimbly o'course!
Nicholi Ravnthorn
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2007, 06:13:59 pm »

Yes, I do, and you left before we slew any Dragons, thus your names are not on the list. Also, I do not like you calling me fool. You are not my superior yet, so I would ask you not to insult me in such ways as a equal.

*Signed sharply*
Nicholi Peyton Ravnthorn
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length