Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 10:43:59 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Training the Tiberius way!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Training the Tiberius way!  (Read 2259 times)
userjosh5368
« on: January 24, 2007, 03:51:56 pm »

Leading:- Senior guardsmen Tiberius Kane

Attended:-
Grenadier Sergeant Vince Valentine
Scout Sergeant Mela Arkay
Grenadier Corporal Raiden Morana
Senior Grenadier Demarian Tel'var
Senior Dragoon Joey Lanai
Senior Guardsmen Erik Arkay
Regular Grenadier Gimbly
Junior guardsmen Redgar

As always Tiberius has a unique training style for me its funfor some they cry and bleed! Ha ha! weaklings!

Again we always start with a lecture which you listen to! Unless you want yer knackers lobbin off Ho ho! No ones got an axe swing like of Tiberius yer know?
Right heading to a good start with a sound off where Gimbly forgot what to say *Shrugs* Grenadiers can make mistakes! Anyhow off onto a war cry! readying arms yer know the normal commands Bet them havenite Pansy's heard us and be wetting them selves!

Heading onto the physical side of thing we did five laps around the arena and then ten push ups followed with a swift jog to cove for a swim where i threw Redgar in i  forgot he couldn't swim Haha! Followed by a bit of rock climbing where the scout sergeant accused me of something when i was far higher than her So a few rocks went her way Ho ho!
Oh Gimbly fell off sight for sore eyes i say!

After this Tiberius took us on a nice little jog to the barracks and finshed up with a free for all as usual the Grenadier won yer know are laws and code!

Well done Tiberius matey ill always enjoy your training sessions!

Signed
Demarian Tel'var

Octiovus
Grandmaster tyrant.
Administrator
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2007, 11:49:15 pm »

Damn roit! That's the the stuff.

Vince Valentine BoC (01:26) :
Don't mock me! I get 10% discount at tescos!
Gimbly
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2007, 10:10:18 am »

Gwaha !? I forgot what tha say ? *waves fist* Go wash yer ears ye lousy maggot. I nay make any mistake.
Redgoat was sleepin ! Go correct this ! *walks off mumbling* Pahh i nay forgot things.. never..my mind is as sharp as one of thos big clumsy things .. opossum ... ya opossum ......takes me fer that lill' goblin eh ..

Society for Putting Things on top of Other Things(tm)
userjosh5368
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2007, 09:12:45 pm »

Ah good point it was Fatgar the bloodi sleepin' fat runt'! Me apolgies brother fatgar is a tricky bastard yer know'!
Oi Redgar Lay off them pies yer trout!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length