Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:46:01 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  How to be a Grenadier in Kaldun!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: How to be a Grenadier in Kaldun!  (Read 2581 times)
Max O Munpain
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: February 06, 2007, 07:05:23 pm »

Well there i was Just sobering up from the wedding when me mentor Demarian Tal'var grabbed me collar and dragged me off to a strange place.

here he gave me some advanced training tips on ....... camping?

after this we worked out a wee bit to loosen up then proceded inside the darkened ruins to find out what were happening.

It were dark down there put we pushed into the gloom until suddenly we were beset from all sides by strange monsters but best them we did in short order.

once the ..... things, were dead we discovered a part of a strange journal on one of them.  after a quick inspection Demarian decided that this might be important so we set out to find the rest of the book.

Long did we stalk through those hidden depths killing foes and gathering fragments of that journal until Demarian determined we had as much as could be found.  The journal was not our only discovery though!

at long last we headed home.  A grand lesson on how to fight like a grenadier and healing this was as well as gathering much important intelligence information.

You'll meet my Mace before my Emotions!
Caggun
Undead Overlord
Guest Of Cove

Sillysss maress Reaperss knowss bestss!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2007, 07:10:07 pm »

Har a dark place for dark people!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2007, 07:15:13 pm by A hooded Figure » Logged

userjosh5368
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2007, 07:17:41 pm »

Excellent Max the books will be turned into the Avatari clergy!
There we can find out more of this heathenous place even might find areselves been sent back in eh'?
userjosh5368
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2007, 01:34:57 pm »

*A note is pinned to the bottom of the report*

We will be awaiting your reply Father Destain about what you learn from the fragments of the book's we collected

Signed
Demarian Tel'var
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length