Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 07:39:05 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Dark wisp hunt
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Dark wisp hunt  (Read 2210 times)
Brandy Arrowsnap
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: March 18, 2007, 04:33:55 pm »

Lead by: Guardsman Recruit Brandy Arrowsnap

Soliders who attended:

Senior Guardsman Erik Arkay
Guardsman Recruit Synara Kahn
Junior Guardsman John Dell
Grenadier Sergeant Vince Valentine

The purpse of the hunt was to show the foolish Dark Wisps who is boss once and for all, as it was my hunt i was well prepered and ready for a heavy battle against evil.

I shouted out in my deep voice from the top of thy barracks "LINE UP FOR THE DARK WISP HUNT!" I was sure that all the people in cove would hear me! as all the men arrived i gave them a order to line up  infront of me, and told them why we were going to moonglow to battle againt the wisps.

Once i was finished explaining i then gave orders, the order was to march to the moongate. We all trampled on the boney grass making our way to the moongate as we approched i once more gave the order to line.

Then we were ready to march to the dark wisps main home, a colourful home but inside there is only evil. So we jumped into the moongate and arrived at mooglow.
As we were marching to the Wisps we descovered a new building was being built nere the bank but did not stop to take much observation.

As we were making our way up we ran into a "Flesh golem" as they were called i think. But that did not stop us from getting to the Wisps.

We battled hard and long until we broke into the main house of the Dark Wisps. they were many in there so i called the soilders to FORM ON ME they did so and we got through the house just fine.

Not long after more foolish Wisps came to test our luck. This time they wounded us pretty bad but we eventually got through there barrier. We circled the house for a while killing many wisps with dark magic and many flesh golem that rip away at your flesh.

We had done well for a days work and i felt we needed to go back to the barracks and rest. When we got back we all emptyed our loot onto the barrack stairs and took an even amount out of the gold.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2007, 04:41:59 pm by Brandy Arrowsnap » Logged
Jack Sinist (•̪●)
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Growing up hurts when you compare

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2007, 04:41:58 pm »

Good report there.. lack of paintings though.

(OOC: Good first lead mate Smiley (remember the screenshots next time))

"Kyle! This is how the world works. If you want to find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first."
Conan Darkmoon
Dead
Covian Legend

Grenadier of Cove, Protector of the Baron..

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2007, 12:37:35 am »

Might want to use some paintings next time. Good work otherwise..
  *Signed* Conan Darkmoon.
Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2007, 09:56:21 am »

Good stuff Recruit,
I'd say we took those smokey bastards down a peg or two.
Should've heard them sqeal. Gwahaha!

*Signed*
     Vince Valentine
   Grenadier Sergeant

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length