Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 10:20:36 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Baa, baa, black sheep, Have you any wool?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Baa, baa, black sheep, Have you any wool?  (Read 2077 times)
Jakob Stoke
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

I am not a marsupial.

View Profile
« on: May 21, 2007, 05:55:25 pm »

Yes sir, yes sir, Three bags full.

*A report submitted in triplicate, two-hole punched, stamped, dated, signed, and laced with a Covian ribbon.*

A Report of a mission to confiscate Yewish wool.
By Jakob D'Stoke, Guardsman Recruit.

Mela ordered us to get wool so Dragoon Sergeant Hoagie led a mission to gather wool. Senior Guardsman Demarian Tel'var and myself were attached to this resource gathering detail. Because Yew has several large sheep pens, it was thought convenient to confiscate the Yewish wool.

Sergeant Hoagie gave the command to force march to the moongate. I ran as fast as I could for the gate, which is pretty fast. I can outrun a hungry paragon mongbat most of the time. But, I was the last to arrive at the moongate. I am convinced the others may be using a trick to arrive there so quickly.

We made our way into the Yew farmlands under the cover of night. Sgt. Hoagie ordered us to be sneaky about it, so we went quietly and lit no torch or lamp. Fortunately, we found the sheep pen unguarded. Unfortunately, the sheep had already been sheared when we arrived. It took some time to locate some unsheared ones, but eventually we filled our sacks with Yewish wool and returned to the barracks
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 06:06:38 pm by Mela Arkay » Logged

El obispo de Constantinopla se quiere desconstantinopolizar. El desconstantinopolizador que le desconstantinopolice Buen desconstantinopolizador será!
Zoie Hayden
Dragoon
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 07:40:52 pm »

*Report moved*
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 07:49:10 pm by Zoie Hayden » Logged

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length