Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 17, 2024, 05:17:36 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] Plucking Our Twangers
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Plucking Our Twangers  (Read 1593 times)
Graem Carcer
Watchman
Covian Veteran

"Parade, Parade Attention!"

View Profile
« on: May 31, 2007, 08:29:11 pm »

Lead

Watchman Arrowsnap

Attending

Recruit Carcer

---

Waking up in the barracks from a kip, my face was greeted by the howl of evening air, and the attention of Watchman Arrowsnap who suggested we go on a quick patrol. Initially suggesting the Orc Fort, I recommended Covetus, having just patrolled the Orc Fort to thin their numbers not a day ago.

Dodging pillars of fire that lit our way, we ventured to the end of the first level of Covetus, loading the Harpies we saw with arrows and bolts, skinning their hide and plucking their feathers for use with more shafts.

Due to the darkness, we experienced some friendly fire, but our amour served us well from each other.

Gold Gathered

Signed

- Recruit Carcer

---

(OOC: Are you all able to see the pictures inside Covetous? My monitor is really dark and going in a dungeon is like going into pitch black for me unless I look at it from a certain angle (TFT monitor) )

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2007, 07:17:30 am »

Good work men.

Keep them blasted bird women on there toes eh!?

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Corporal.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length