Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 03:50:24 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Sentry at The Gates
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Sentry at The Gates  (Read 1437 times)
Lucas Gabriel
« on: June 12, 2007, 09:13:51 pm »

Lead By: Delcarakdur, Junior Guardsman

Attending:
Zoie Hayden, Juniour Guardsman
Hoagie, Dragoon Sergeant
Mercy, Watchman
Falconheart, Watchman
Darrav Ulcrus, Guardsman Recruit
Gabriel Drachen, Watchman
Erik Arkay, Senior Guardsman(late arrival)

Delcarakdur arranged a sentry at the Cove Gates. We quickly got to it arriving at the gates and lining up. His first order was for the archers to go gather hides for the sentry, leaving the rest of us to assemble the framework for the walls. The Archers soon returned and we began the construction, with a little trouble from a drunk who got in our way, Hoagie and the others soon removed him and we finished up the construction.

Delcarakdur soon ordered me and two other guardsmen to patrol the Orc Fort. While we were gone it would seem another Clan of orcs attacked the sentry. As we arrived back we found the battle still waging, I managed to assist Erik in dispatching one of the creatures while the others dealt with the rest. We soon returned to the barracks and were dismissed. Some others joined during the orc attack, the battle was too hectic for me to paint any pictures or identify those who came, So my apologies if you were left out, sign below the report if you were there.

Signed: Gabriel Drachen
Delcarakdur
One-handed and one-eyed Elf
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Mess with Delc and he will wack you with his stump

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2007, 09:29:19 pm »

Excellent report watchman! And it nay matter if ye couldn't get any sketches of the skirmish, it was pretty hectic!

*signed*
Delcarakdur, Junior Guardsman

Octie:
This thread has reached the pinnacle of its usefulness. We've established Kas is a hippy. Thread locked.
Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2007, 02:17:12 am »

*walks by and reads the report*

I was there Gabe, I left their archer in the shire face down in the mud.

But all in all a good report. Keep up the good work

Signed Church Servant: Kal ShadowHand

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length