Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 05:44:48 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Recruitment Patrol led by Hrothgar.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Recruitment Patrol led by Hrothgar.  (Read 1659 times)
Mercy
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: June 18, 2007, 03:38:19 pm »

I was just about to gather some leather for my cousin when I recieved a message from Sergeant Hrothgar for an impromptu recruitment parade.  Unfortunately only Kal ShadowHand and myself turned up. Unpreturbed we headed off to New Haven to set about putting up banners and leaflets to spread the word of our great army in Cove.

Hrothgar laid the first banner down at the gate, then handed the recruiting equipment to Kal and I to spread about the town.

I headed straight to the center of New Haven to lay my first banner at the place where most people seem to gather in the town.  Unfortunatly someone must of stolen it when I returned later on.

My next banner I placed near the Blacksmiths and Tailors to encourage new citizens to join our growing workforce.

Following that I headed to the area where young aspiring warriors are taught the basics of their skills, perhaps seeing the banners there will have them put those new skills to the test and fight for Cove.

Once all our banners were placed, Hrothgar lined us up ready to return to Cove.

Patrol leader - Sergeant Hrothgar.
Guards attending - Church Servant Kal Shadowhand
                             - Watchman Mercy

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length