Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 11:41:50 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Cleaning the Church
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Cleaning the Church  (Read 1754 times)
Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: June 20, 2007, 01:31:49 pm »

It was late in the evening I was walking around in the shadows when I seen Sergeant Hoagie standing Battle ready, I then took up my Kryss and quickly took to his side. I had no clue to what was going on untill the smell of rotting flesh hit me nose, (Deadites). We did engage one and thought we ran it out, but was not true, it had ran and hid by the church. I could still smell the thing about so I follow the smell to its strongest area which was inside the church.

The church was difiled and trashed by the Guardian Spawn. But before I could even think about getting started cleaning I could hear someone up stairs. I then took to the shadows and moved as fast as I could in the shadows and went up-stairs. Once there I then could see who it was that trashed and defiled the Church. This vile creature did have someone in a robe trapped in the corner so I had to come-up with a plan to free this person wothout him getting hurt, I then desided that a well placed strike would detour the creatures thoughts to me if done right. I then took out my Kryss whick is laced with some very strong poison and made my move.

The move was indeed the right one for he did forget about the one in robes and fled the church quickly. I did give chase which I was then joined by a watchman and we finally tok the thing down outside the shire on the road. We then returned to Cove where I reported to Sergeant Hoagie of the success we had in bringing it down. I then returned to the church and started cleaning.

In away I am hoping that this here action I did will kind of help me get closer to getting my Scouts Badge back.

FOR THE AVATAR AND COVE

Signed Church Servant: Kal ShadowHand
« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 01:54:22 pm by Kal Shadowhand » Logged

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length