Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 02:39:27 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Junior Course - Tuesday June 26th
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Junior Course - Tuesday June 26th  (Read 1777 times)
Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« on: June 26, 2007, 09:13:48 pm »

Juniors who attended:
Garand, Junior Scout
Tyrael Styx, Junior Grenadier
Edmund Rufus, Junior Scout
Zoie Hayden, Junior Guardsman
Desmon Kreiger, Junior Guardsman

In leadership:
Mela.E.Arkay, Scout Sergeant

Helpers:
Demarian Tel'Var, Senior Guardsman
Olchafa Serpernt, Regular Scout

Combat

To begin with I organized my team and gave them a leader of theirs. Zoie lead to begin with and they took us down quite quickly. However! To show them they shouldn't get over confident we went another round.. and Team Arkay did very well. We quickly moved on however.

Fitness

Now it was time to test their fitness! Jogging with them to the Glenmores we started off with 20  sit ups. Of course though, I wasn't going to make it easy for them but screaming at them only seemed to drive them to do it quicker and better!
Next they climbed ten times up and down the Glenmores and they did it suprisingly fast and without any breaking of bones or limbs!
But it was time for the next stage, so I ordered them to run to the moongate and Demarian ran with them.

Leadership

Their first foe was a Balron! Tyrael was the first to lead against the Balron.. followed by Desmond. We then moved on to the skeletal Dragon cave, where Zoie Hayden lead the men.. she didn't beat it however her orders were excellent. And finally, Garand and Edmund faced Oldie Meers and Meer Mages.

Theory Work

And finally I talked to them about the duties they would be expected to preform as a Regular and that they would be expected to set an example. I asked each one a question and all answered correctly.

They all did exceptionally well and I think each and every one of them passed their Junior Course!

Scout Sergeant,
Mela.E.Arkay.

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2007, 09:28:33 pm »

Well done Juniors and a very thorough looking course Mela.

Har!

*Signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Sergeant.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length