Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 04:34:41 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Forest of the Damned: 15/05/2005
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Forest of the Damned: 15/05/2005  (Read 2241 times)
Ahmed
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: April 15, 2005, 06:05:40 pm »

Monsters. Only one word to describe them, and that sums it all up, monsters. No no, not what’s in the forest, but the farkin’ people that came along!!! I have solid evidence that they tried to kill me!!! *Clears throat* Ahem…I’ll explain:

Ryan rallied us outside the barracks, with a mission on his mind. ‘E was planin’ on provin’ that the forest was not damned, cursed and whatnot. With my past experiences I refused to go, until they pulled their weapons on me *growls*.
Differences aside, we set off into the dark forest. We past the graveyard where some deadies attempted to hamr us *smirks*. Our light runnin’ low, we needed a place to camp. We found a suitable place within some ruins and settled. The smell was foul, worse than a rotting flesh sitting in a warm, moist chamber. Obviously, the first target was Ryan *smirks*, with all hands pointing to ‘im. But, this time, it wasn’t him. Ryan tracked the smell to under Kas’s bedroll.

The ground under was softer and warmer. So I obviously thought ‘e wet his bed again. Valiro used a skillet and Kas used his hands and they dug until the skillet hit something hard. They pulled out a old, rotting wooden chest. I grabbed my warfork and snapped off the lock. I knelt down and open the chest and the sight was ‘orrible. Almost as bad as catching Ryan naked *shivers*. ‘Orrible. Maggots crawling all around mangled body parts and such….ugh. But a weird glow was being given out within the chest. I dug my hands right in and grabbed it, pulled it out and shook it off from the maggots. Alas, the most beautiful crystal in the whole of sosaria. I only was able to ‘old it for five or so seconds, before the two monkeys I call Ryan and Kas jumped me for it. Not sure where Valiro went, but I didn’t see ‘im from that moment on *shrugs*.

Off they went, they snapped. Wrestling each other to the ground, beating, strangling and any other form of beatings they dished out just to get ahold of the crystal and claim it for their own. But at one point, it got really freaky. Ryan got hold of the crystal and put his ear to it. He then straightened his face, looked at me and laughed madly. Next thing I knew I was getting strangled and eating dirt. I woke up later to find Ryan was doin’ the same to Kas. So I got up and tried to get ‘im away from the wytch before someone really gets ‘urt. ‘E may have red hair and pink bandies, but ‘e can turn yer into a crisp within seconds. Once I had the chance, I got my spear and shattered the crystal into ‘undreds of pieces.

They both snapped. Bad move baldy, bad move. I got the livin’ shite kicked out of me by a man-girl and a pink-bandies wytch. However, they seemed to return to normal. But I didn’t. I knew goin’ back into the woods was a bad idea. Apparently my eyes started glowing red and I chased them out of the woods. But all the better I guess, at least we’re out of there.

As for the peasants: “Oh no the woods are fine, just fine” *Smirks*. Yeah right.

Attended Guardsmen:

Ahmed Al Maktoum, Junior Guardsman
Ryan Greystone, Junior Grenadier
Valiro, Watchman
Kas Valentine, Guardsman Recruit

Ahmed Al Maktoum,
Junior Guardsman
[/color]
« Last Edit: August 13, 2005, 10:10:43 am by Ahmed » Logged

Quote from: Eason on August 16, 2005, 11:54:20 pm
I dedicate my 3000th post to...
Tha' Dubai homeboy Ahmed! 3000!

Daelin
Covian Legend

Yes my Baron... I serve you well! - Daelin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2005, 10:33:15 pm »

(OOC)

Grand report Ahmed! Its nice to see folk posting up their reports again...  Smiley
And had a lot of fun trying to strangle you on the event.  Cheesy
Gregor Eason
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2005, 03:04:06 pm »

Er.... excellent report, Maktoum.
Most.... interesting...

Commander Eason,
Cove Miliita & Baronship Council
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length