Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 12:48:26 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Silent Hunting - Report
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Silent Hunting - Report  (Read 2907 times)
Arel Mortan
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: July 01, 2007, 08:58:37 pm »

Collecting 10 000 Gold – A Hunt to Despise!

Two hours before the promotions parade on Sunday, I decided to collect my ten thousand gold for the coffers, as required for promotion and to being a Grenadier. Everyone lined up at the barracks, and the following people attended:

Raiden Morana, Grenadier Sergeant
Darenenth, Guardsman Recruit
Tyrael Styx, Junior Grenadier
Lakeya, Guardsman Recruit
Celuvian Haap, Watchman
Drydan Novak, Guardsman Recruit.

We walked our way there on this fine evening. On our way to the dungeon, we traveled through Britain past the bank and made an attempt at promoting Cove through our shouting. We even attracted two civvies that looked quite funny, and they followed us to somewhere around the graveyard. Our good looking men must have been quite an attraction.

When we arrived at the dungeon, our boots were muddy from all of the tracks on the way there. I got the men to arm up, and we readied our arms. Slashing our way through many ettins and earth elementals, we made our way up a set of stairs to where the ogre lords stomped about. A couple of recruits and myself were knocked over a couple of times, but we collected the gold accordingly and got out of there as quickly as possible.

More than 10000 coins was collected for the coffers. 2000 shall be given to the Grenadiers, 2000 shall be given to the Church and the rest shall go towards the Covian Army in general. Thank you to all that attended, as it was a success.

*Signed neatly*
Arel Mortan, Watchman

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2007, 10:35:02 pm »

A very well led expedition apprentice.

Well done!

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Sergeant.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Jack Sinist (•̪●)
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Growing up hurts when you compare

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 12:30:53 am »

Please note that the requirement is 10,000 to the army. If you wish to give the church or special parts of the army you can do so, but for the requirement all gold must go to the army coffers. Your count will be 6,000 gold.

Signed
Jack Sinist

"Kyle! This is how the world works. If you want to find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first."
Arel Mortan
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2007, 12:37:40 am »

*Arel reads over the note and growls a little*

Mr Sinist,
      On the requirements, it states that you just "collect gold". I have collected gold, AND it is gold for COVE. I think that it shall suffice. I especially think so if my mentor Raiden has read over it and said it's good with no complaints and he's a Sergeant.

So I think we can say it's ten thousand, thank you very much, Sir.

*Signed Neatly again*
Arel Mortan, Watchman

Jack Sinist (•̪●)
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Growing up hurts when you compare

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2007, 12:41:49 am »

*Jack smiled thinly as he read the response. "Can't lose, perfection is the key to greatness.. Heheh.."*

I'm aware of the fact that it says collect gold. Which is why I am enlightening you with the fact that it needs to be for the army and not for your friends or other organisations. If you have any further issues on the matter, feel free to speak to me in person.

Signed
Jack Sinist

"Kyle! This is how the world works. If you want to find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first."
Arel Mortan
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2007, 12:55:42 am »

*Arel reads the next message and laughs aloud*

I'll do even better. I'll talk to Raiden.

*Signed neatly*
Arel Mortan, Watchman

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2007, 07:09:10 am »

Hmmm... That's the Grenadier spirit lass.

Now then, let's see... Over twelve thousand coins were collected no?

The Grenadiers will forgo their share of the loot for the good of Cove, though your desire to contribute to your future squad has been noted my apprentice.

So with to two thousand coins tithed to the Church that still leaves over ten thousand to cover you Watchman's requirements.

Always best to keep the quill pushers and Churchies happy eh?

*Coughs*

Well done lass.

*Signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Sergeant.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

userjosh5368
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2007, 09:01:36 am »

*Passes by the board and eyes the numerous notes and report*

Hrm... a well lead parade and hunt, you will make a fine Grenadier Mortan, hold to see you at junior anytime soon.

Oh Sinist even so she collected Twelve two hundred thousand twenty one gold no?
Two thousand to the church and two thousand to the Grenadiers leaves a sum of Eight thousand two hundred and twenty one gold no?
 I guess you superior brain intelligence of wychtery failed you this time!

*Signed Neaty*
Senior Grenadier Demarian Tel'var
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length