Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 07:47:10 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Constructing a Navy: Wood Gathering
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Constructing a Navy: Wood Gathering  (Read 1738 times)
Arma Renox
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

"What did you say about my hat?!"

View Profile WWW
« on: July 06, 2007, 07:18:07 pm »

Friday 6th July - 18:00 GMT

In attendance:

Arma Renox, Commodore
Marcus, Watchman

If the Baron's Navy is to represent Cove and keep Britannian seas safe, it needs a good number of fine ships.
Our first port of call (harr!) is to construct a small scout ship; a swift vessel for charting and investigating the ocean.

To create such a ship, a grand 1000 logs are required. Marcus, Watchman, lent me his keen axe and skills, as we set out to gather the supplies.
Not only did the still, peaceful trees feel his blade, but so did the living tree beasts that hurl wicked Magicks at travellers and pilgrims at the shrine of Justice in Ilshenar. The wicked tree beasts fell, and so did the imps and mongbats at my crushing mace, whilst Marcus chopped at the trees around us.

After several trips back through the moongate, entrusting our resources to the bank when our packs were fit to burst, we accumulated a little over the 1000 logs we required.
Not only that, but we fought back a wicked scourge of tree beasts, helping keep all the lands safe, in the name of Cove!

Oh, and JOIN THE NAVY!

Signed,

Arma Renox.
Commodore.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length