Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 01, 2024, 11:40:50 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Report two by Alkerin Oederys
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Report two by Alkerin Oederys  (Read 2302 times)
Belaum
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: April 16, 2005, 08:42:06 pm »

Event: Britain Invasion!

Well, Ryan the Grenadier gathered us up and Kas made a portal to Britain. William Edenfort and Marie were with us too, and Jorn showed up later.
We went up towards the graveyard where all the monsters were...

*you see a sketch of two headed giants and misshapen monsters flinging fireballs over corpses lying on the ground under a canopy of trees*

I loaded my crossbow, and fire at everything I could see. And when Ryan got attacked he would call for us to form up, and we'd all take the thing on at once.

There were generals too, they'd show up and teleport to whoever was attackin' them and start bashing. They hit hard!

*you see a sketch of a green ogre standing over the corpse of a fallen archer*

In any case, we drove the invasion all the way back into the mountains, where a strange fellow in a black and gold robe talked to all of us, and a girl in pink gave us all a hug for doing so good.

Ahmed
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2005, 09:07:12 pm »

[OOC] Time try to get some pictures, makes the report look much better tbh. Good effort thoguh. [/OOC]

Quote from: Eason on August 16, 2005, 11:54:20 pm
I dedicate my 3000th post to...
Tha' Dubai homeboy Ahmed! 3000!

Gregor Eason
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2005, 09:51:01 pm »

Most interesting, Recruit. Good to hear that our skills are being put to use for the greater good of Britannia.

(OOC: A good UO screenshot utility - www.hh.iij4u.or.jp/~kmatuoka/uosu/indexe.html)

Commander Eason,
Cove Militia & Baronship Council
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length