Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 05:57:07 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  Attention: Is YOUR House Gone?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Attention: Is YOUR House Gone?  (Read 2236 times)
Arma Renox
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

"What did you say about my hat?!"

View Profile WWW
« on: July 14, 2007, 11:12:27 am »

Whoever owned the small 2 storey plot next to Kelly's Scout Cabin (closest to the Cove city walls, behind the 18x18 Dragoon Arena): your house fell down!

Kind soul that I am, I've placed there, and will return the plot to whoever it belongs to. However this has screwed up my own house, which is now condemed, so I'd like to return it ASAP!

If the owner no longer wants it / doesn't reply in the next few days, I've got no choice but to give it to whichever other BoC member wants / needs it the most.

Celuvian
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

I bring the Haap..

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2007, 01:56:12 pm »

It was(is) Duvorten Stein (Stein Clan's) House. Altho I havent seen him online in a month or so.

You do know your own house will still be condemned after you transfer that house to another account? The only way to uncondemn your own house is to temporarily transfer your house to another account and then take it back when possible. (at least thats the way I think it still works)

This was a very kind thing to do ...and if I can assist you in any way in this matter, please ICQ me whenever.

Celuvian Cheesy
Jack Sinist (•̪●)
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Growing up hurts when you compare

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2007, 02:00:41 pm »

We're Covians, we take care of each other! And we leave no man behind! Except Dimman.

"Kyle! This is how the world works. If you want to find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first."
Zoie Hayden
Dragoon
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2007, 02:35:34 pm »

I find it odd that that house fell at all because I distinctly remember seeing it's sign the other day when Hew's house fell and it was fine (Not in any stage of decay).

If it did indeed fall, that means Stein's account has been inactive for some time, which to me means he has little intention of playing for awhile. So as far as I'm concerned that plot is Cove's now. Just need someone to take it off Arma's hands...

Celuvian
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

I bring the Haap..

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2007, 03:01:59 pm »

But what of Armas own house? If I remember this correctly simply transfering Stein's plot to someone else doesnt uncondemn his own house. Undecided

Huh
« Last Edit: July 14, 2007, 03:14:00 pm by Celuvian » Logged
Regdar Le Faye
Everybody loves Regdar!!!..... Right?
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

Drunk AND Clumsy - watch out for fumbled swords.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2007, 03:04:57 pm »

If that's the case, I'll take his house and transfer it back. I don't have a house on my account.
Kas Valentine
Spellbook of Cove
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2007, 04:06:13 pm »

Everybody loves Regdar ! Kiss

Arma Renox
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

"What did you say about my hat?!"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2007, 04:42:16 pm »

If anyone wants to just take my house and I'll keep the one I placed. Mine is in Cove, just the other side of the Graveyard, near the coast. 3 storey plot, 1500 ish lockdowns.

The one I placed is only 2 storey, but the same lockdowns, so I don't mind.

Mercy
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2007, 05:53:27 pm »

I'd love a house near Cove.  Last few people who've offered theirs I've asked to no avail.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length