Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 09:29:15 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Thieves' Council (Moderators: Linaeus, Obidah Lynch, Leso Varen)
| | | |-+  The Whack List
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Whack List  (Read 4310 times)
Obidah Lynch
Covian Citizen

Dell Wuz Heir! (-_(.)_-)

View Profile
« on: July 28, 2007, 11:08:58 pm »

The gathering of thugs, pirates, and outlaws shuffled restlessly as a robe figure came to the fore.

“Attention Hats! For too long we've been pushed 'round. Well I say: NO MORE!

From dis day forth all those who double-cross, imprison, attack us, or simply 'get on our nerves' will be dealt with accordinly!”

And with that, the first name was added to the list.

The Whack List:

TARGET ONE - COMPLETE:

Known names: Hoagie.
Affiliation: Guardsman of Cove.
Listed for: Setting Obidah Lynch on fire; burning his cloak.
Known locations to find: Cove Barracks. The Green Goblin Tavern.
How to Identify: Covian Uniform with iron hued; Arms, Gauntlets, Gorget.
Reward: Five Thousand Crowns.

Conditions:

*The target MUST be burnt with fire, then left for dead.
*A report with pictures, posted below, is required to claim the reward.

Infamy will be awarded for the quality and creativity of the report.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 08:16:09 pm by Obidah Lynch » Logged

Leofwin Edmundson
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2007, 07:49:40 am »

Fenwick was clearly not in a good mood. The scribe shuffled uneasily on his chair checking he had a clear path to the door should he need to make a bolt. He watched Fenwick pace the room in silence for what seemed like an age. At last he spoke and the scribe began to write.

Operations Report - Revenge on Hoagie

I got disguised as a well to do merchant and set off for a shop in Cove, right next to the barracks as it  happens but I thought they would have the necessary. Unfortunately they didn't have the goods and I was just turning to leave when I bumped into this fellow who tells me of an excellent alchemist in Britain. Imagine my surprise when he tells me his name..."Hoagie"!

Well I set off for Britain and find the shop of which Hoagie spoke and got a good supply of a strong sleeping potion which I planned to put in Hoagie's drink. Then it was back home for a fresh disguise and out to the Green Goblin to buy a good supply of liquor.

Trouble was I couldn't tempt those guards to drink. The were all off to Stonekeep and, to be honest, I think they were suspicious so I abandoned the plan. I think we will need to take a more direct approach.

Signed
Charles H Fenwick
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 05:01:16 pm by Edmund Rufus / Charles Fenwick » Logged
Leofwin Edmundson
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2007, 05:54:12 pm »

A poster is pinned to the inside of the warehouse door

The Hats are Avenged

Let it be known that Guardsman known as Hoagie has felt the wrath of the "Hats". Let this be a warning to all those who dare to dishonor us, or worse, get in the way of easy profit.

Two members of our order detained, bound and gagged the ne'r do well guardsman who kicked and writhed like a girl so great was his fear.

The prisoner was then carried to the point of execution and informed of his crimes and the outcome of his trial Guilty as Charged!. Sentence was duly carried out. He was first covered in flammable oils and then set afire with lighted branches. So feirce were the flames that part of the orchard was set ablaze.

The prisoner was left, still smouldering and writhing in agony. His death will have been long and painful

Remember this members of our council. Don't let anyone dishonor the "Hats". Report our enemies that they may receive our just punishments

« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 06:27:40 pm by Edmund Rufus / Charles Fenwick » Logged
Obidah Lynch
Covian Citizen

Dell Wuz Heir! (-_(.)_-)

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2007, 06:18:09 pm »

Infamy awarded to Charles Fenwick: 90

Leofwin Edmundson
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2007, 04:50:21 pm »

Dear Mr Lynch,

I wish to apply for a name to be added to our enemies list. I accuse Church Servant Shadowhand of being an enemy of the hats for the following crimes:

1) An unprovoked attack on brother Straeban
2) The wrongful accusations of murder and robbery against Charles Fenwick.
3) A vicious attack upon Charles Fenwick.
3) The wrongful imprisonment of Charles Fenwick for the wrongfully alleged charges against him.

May I humbly suggest that, as Mr Shadowhand likes to bandy about accusations, we fit him up in some way? Maybe with sins against the Church? Let's see how he likes a taste of his own medicine.

Signed
Fenny
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 05:02:08 pm by Edmund Rufus / Charles Fenwick » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length