Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 11:43:16 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Guardsman Hunt [Report]
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Guardsman Hunt [Report]  (Read 1727 times)
Perun
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

*smiles evily*

View Profile
« on: August 15, 2007, 10:00:13 pm »

Attended by:

Perun, Junior Scout (leading)
Hoagie, Dragoon Sergeant
Thomas Sendrich, Regular Dragoon
Ihiniar Tel'var, Watchman
Morgan Danuril, Guardsman Recruit
Nils Greybeard, Guardsman Recruit

Later joined by:

Mela, Scout Sergeant
Flina Trix, Junior Dragoon
Falconheart, Junior Guardsman
Kal ShadowHand, Church Servant

My mission was to collect gold for the coffers and the Wisp dungeon is known to house many riches plus it gave us a chance to put deadites to the sword.

A simple enough task it would seem but alas I knew it was going to be a long night when no sooner had we walked through the portal into Ilshenar, guardsmen started forgetting their orders and wandering off.

I warned my party about this before we entered the dungeon but still they paid no heed so i handed out some punishment in the safer confines of the upper level.

It seemed the guardsmen had taken note as we worked well to clear a path through the evil sorcerers and undead, filling our packs along the way.

Whether it was over confidence or just sheer stupidity who knows, but it was certainly lack of combat discipline, when as we were battling hard against the deadites one of our party charged headlong into the next batch drawing them to swarm about us and overpower the group.

We tried to rally several times even with reinforcements arriving from Cove but the undead were now alerted to our presence and many golden ones barred our way.

That being the case I called our retreat back to barracks. Our packs were empty but I hope this report serves as a lesson... STAY IN FORMATION!!!

Perun, Junior Scout.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length