Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 02:49:08 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  A hopeless rescue...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A hopeless rescue...  (Read 1826 times)
Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« on: August 24, 2007, 12:47:15 am »

Lead by:
Mela.E.Arkay, Scout Sergeant.

Attendees:
Garak Nightchill, Senior Guardsman
Garand, Junior Scout
Falconheart, Junior Guardsman
Ihiniar Tel'var, Watchman

Mission:
Find the husband and eldest son of Steph Matthews. Lucas Matthews and James Matthews.

After patrolling the town and having my arm blubbered on by some woman named Stephany Matthews I lined up the men. You see her husband and eldest son went on a mining mission to Yew and hadn't returned so it was time to do my bit for Cove!

I took the men to Stonekeep first, where we bumped into the lovely Atheratii. I asked her if she'd seen the two gents but hadn't. After asking her guardsmen if they has she offered help with finding him. They looked a bit busy interrogating someone so I let them on with it and we continued to the mountain towards the orc cave.

At first order following was shakey but they soon got the hang of actually following orders. We found a clue outside of the cave, an orc was carrying a blacksmith hammer.

Going into the cave I made the men fight for themselves and heal one another. I didn't aid them in combat or healing at all. They did exceptionally well as no one fell even when a huge wad of orcs charged them.

Moving into the lower floor we came across a huge room full of weapons. We decided it'd only be right to take everything useful. Moving on we managed to find the orcs breeding ground and hell did we wish we had a Grenadier present. So I decided to just set the mats on fire with the help of Tel'var! Moving on we found something which belonged to Lucas.. his old bracelet. Knowing full well he was probably dead we decided to take a check of the big orcy chamber anyhow.

Moving in we were charged by a brute! But we managed to take the brute down quickly ready for the next.

Garak then gated us out and we counted around 9000 gold in which I split between the men. Now I had to break the news to the woman..

A little later that evening I found the woman and broke the news to her..

{This is OOC information}

Meanwhile back at poor Steph Matthews home...

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2007, 08:15:08 am »

Good work Guardsmen.

Unfortunately I was off interrogating one of the Baron's enemies on Grenadier business otherwise I would have loved to cleanse the orc's filthy den by fire!

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Sergeant.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length