Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:31:08 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  Covian Uniform Color
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Covian Uniform Color  (Read 2916 times)
Gregor Eason
« on: December 22, 2004, 04:35:03 pm »

For the benefit of all, here is a screenshot of the Covian color for sashes, kilts, caps, and bandanas.
Boots, however, are NOT to be dyed this color. The brownish boots are purchased from provisioners and are undyed.

That's Four Boxes Up, and Ten Boxes across.

Eason
« Last Edit: December 22, 2004, 04:39:13 pm by Gregor Eason » Logged
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2018, 09:33:59 pm »

Just updating this for everyone.

4 boxes up & 10 boxes across

The kilt on the left is Raiden's from circa 2010 and the one on the right was dyed as per the info above today.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2018, 12:58:52 am »

I think the default boot colour from cobblers has changed, and the boots you buy are often 2 slightly varied shades. I will look into it more and post again.

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2018, 07:31:26 am »

I still have dye tubs with the respective colours. Could donate them for the barracks if necessary

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Lucas Drachen
The Covian Cannon
The Light Company
Covian Regular

Probably Dead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2018, 02:07:56 pm »

If any of you are using the enhanced client. You can use a regular dye tub to choose a color which allows you to Target something that's dyed and copy that color to the dye tub. This works as long as it's a color that the dye tub can produce.

Hoagie: "Lobster battallion, chaaaarge!"
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2018, 09:33:28 pm »

I've found the colour that best suits the uniform for the boots is the dakest of the 'Brown' section on the Special Dye Tub.
The colour of the boots from the cobbler are not the same as they were previously.

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length