Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 01, 2024, 11:37:18 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Training report: 20 april at 18:30 GMT
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Training report: 20 april at 18:30 GMT  (Read 1866 times)
Delcarakdur
One-handed and one-eyed Elf
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Mess with Delc and he will wack you with his stump

View Profile
« on: April 20, 2005, 07:22:19 pm »

*Delcarakdur walks up to the commanders desk, and drops a report on it* *He then walks away with a wide grin on his face, saying* Power over Eason, 'ell that was fun...

Training session:

Goal:
To check the militias capacities in formation tactics and disipline.

Guardsmen in attendance:
- Gregor Eason, Commander
- Ryan Greystone, Junior Grenadier
- Valiro Gryphonclaw, Watchman
- Kas Valentine, Recruit
- Marie Le Blanc, Recruit
- Alkerin Oederys, Recruit
- Aileron, Recruit
- Arathorn, Regular
- Kal Shadowhand, Recruit

Results:
Most of the militia comlied very well to my orders, even surprising me. They also proved to me that they were in excellent physical shape... However I have a few pointers so come with:
Point one: Many of the guardsmen didn't have the requiered equipment or their armour was in a shoddy condition, and surprisingly the commander was amongst them...He didn't have a parade arm, and his excuse was that he usally never participates in the parades...You'll have to improve sir, as you are an exemplar to us lower ranks!
Point two: Some of the guardsmen have proven themselves to be rude to the point of being insulting...When you lead a gruop, or company, you command with total respect, regardless of rank. So if any of you fools with a higher rank than me wants to complain about my trainings, then complain later or even before. NEVER question the leaders orders!

Your devoted servant, Delcarakdur
Watchman of the cove militia

Octie:
This thread has reached the pinnacle of its usefulness. We've established Kas is a hippy. Thread locked.
Gregor Eason
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2005, 01:00:09 am »

Watchman Delcarakdur's combat training.

An excellent training session there, Watchman. And some good points as well! And as for my parade arm... well.. I'll have to go get one... *ponders*
Splendid job!

Commander Eason,
Cove Militia & Baronship Council

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length