Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 09:50:58 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board
| | |-+  Citizen Task Board
| | | |-+  Completed Citizen Tasks (Moderator: Raiden Morana)
| | | | |-+  A Request
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A Request  (Read 4259 times)
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« on: October 16, 2007, 06:21:00 pm »

For the Scout Cabin (which has been recently refurbished), I shall be needing some resources, for anyone who is willing:

• 5000 Arrows
  • 5000 Bolts
  • 10 Bedrolls
  • 10 Verite Lanterns
  • 5 Verite Spears (Parade arms for Scouts)

If anyone is able to fulfill this order for me, please contact me as soon as possible. If you cannot contact me any other way, place a note in the Light Infantry Mailbox located at the Scout Cabin. I could collect a note from there. An attatchment of the sum of the bill for the items purchased would also be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, Citizens.

*Signed*
Kelly Valentine, Scout Corporal.

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2007, 12:13:42 pm »

Mrs Valentine,

I, Amon Jarl, Burgher can supply the goods you need.

The bedrolls, lanterns and spears I can craft and supply myself. However I will have to arrange for that quantity of arrows and bolts to be imported.

I will be in touch very soon to discuss my fee.

*signed flamboyantly*

Amon Jarl, Burgher.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Khaelieth
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2007, 05:20:19 pm »

[OOC: Are the spears to be uncoloured?]
Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2007, 08:27:10 pm »

[OOC: Yes Khae.]

Khaelieth
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2007, 11:33:03 pm »

Patting Pantaloons' neck, Khae set out to acquire the arrows and bolts the scouts required. They might not like him, but money was money. And all in all, they are Valiro's folk. Somehow. Khae quickly decided that he wasn't going to fashion any bolts or arrows, takes too long! And it's very dull! So... Steal it. But from whom? Yew? Trinsic? Aaah... The orcs of Tolagāl...

Setting out to liberate the orcs' arrows and bolts, I met quite a few odd creatures, and I'm not talking about Trinsicans! Blackrock infected creatures infest the lands between Cove and Yew!

Reaching Tolagāl, I quickly decided the orcs wouldn't expect a head-on, trousers down, balls-out charge! But before I reached the mines, I had to fight a blackrock infected orc!

Charging into the darkness of the mines on Pantaloons, I quickly rushed through the orcs' defences!

I then rescued a prisoner who'd been captured! After sending him on his way, I continued searching for their stores!

Shouting a rallying cry in the depths of their caves was probably unecessary, but very brave and amusing, I must add!

After a short while, I located enough arrows and bolts, loaded up Pantaloons, and went back home!

[OOC: Some IG gold would also be appreciated]
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2007, 04:38:45 pm »

Judging by your sketches you have quite an imagination Khae'. Or have ye been at the shade again?

Riding around on a giant chicken indeed! Hoh!

I don't know how ye think 'em up.

See to it that the items you collected find their way into the Scout's stores, payment will be given from their fund also.

65 Shillings awarded - Khaelieth

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

[ooc]Only the Baron, Commander, Dragoons and Noble's who have purchased a permit are allowed to ride mounts (horses). Thank you.[/ooc]

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2007, 09:45:29 pm »

The goods can be placed in the Scout Cabin Mailbox with a to-be-paid reciept on them if you will. If not, I can catch you sometime soon after Avamass. You know it is a busy time.

Thank you Khaelieth, and get rid of that ugly chicken!

*Signed*
Kelly Sanderson, Corporal

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length