Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 07:48:54 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board (Moderator: Hoagie)
| | |-+  Farfar's trick 'n' treating.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Farfar's trick 'n' treating.  (Read 2213 times)
Farfar
Danger to Sobreity
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

Cuddly little drunkard.

View Profile
« on: October 27, 2007, 02:13:40 pm »

I sat at the tavern, zipping a beer and relaxed a bit, after getting out of bed a hard days work. Another man entered the goblin.
  "Fine i thought. Some company to talk with and hear about news!"
   He walked right to Carlotta, and i was just about to introduce myself

- 'Lo, i'm Fa...

-Trick or treat?!

He yelled at Carlotta. I got a little confused, when she smiled towards him, and gave him a beer, and he was out of the tavern as fast as he got in it.
   I looked at my own bottle, and thereafter at Carlotta.

-Trick or treat?

She shaked her head and crossed her arms. I sighed, knowing that that was the sign she gave when she wanted to make me drink up my beer, and be gone.
   I went out of the tavern, stretched my back, and got to thinking
   "Carlotta might not want to give me a treat she knows me to well, but pherhaps someone other will? I began roaming the town of Cove...

Cove being a kind of a "farmer-town", I knew it was little chance, to get what i wanted. I had to go to a rich city, to be able to get some treats. To Britain!
   I took off and were soon in Britain, where I, disguised myself as a drunkard, and began to check some of the stores and talking to the vendors...

"This be no good! I have to come up with a different approach", i said to myself, after throwing away the candle in the river.
   "Hmm... When the guards are interrogating a prisoner, they're usually making an intimidating approach, and THEY always get the information they seek..."

"Lousy british!" The bag said in despise, and tightened it's strings, trying to look evil. One last speach could faintly be heard. "The Baron will hear about this!", grumbled the cranky bag, while he was lifted up and carried away by an unknown adventurer...

*signed in thick handwriting*

Farfar.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2007, 06:25:25 pm by Farfar » Logged

Axiana
Axiana Masteen
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

Covian Patrician

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2007, 12:46:31 pm »

Farfar awarded ~ 65 Shillings

Pages: [1] Print