Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 03:46:27 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board (Moderator: Hoagie)
| | |-+  Caution! Ready arms! [OOC-info]
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Caution! Ready arms! [OOC-info]  (Read 2582 times)
Farfar
Danger to Sobreity
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

Cuddly little drunkard.

View Profile
« on: October 29, 2007, 10:05:06 pm »

Since the the Vesperian Ale's and Liqoir's had suffered a hard drought in The Goblin, due to the war with Vesper, I had been planning to make a caravan from Vesper to Cove, for several months.
   Although, I, very catiously, had asked a few guardsmen what would happen to a person that, hypothetically, made a caravan from Vesper to Cove filled with vesperian liqoirs...
   ...And always got some terrible replies from the guards, and all got somewhat suspicious. Especially Hoagie had been at my back ever since I raised the question or for trying to eat his horse? to him.
   But i met a man named Kyte at the Trinsic Rose, a few days ago, and we started talking about many things. After another 2 or 3 beer's, i told him about my problem trying to bring in vesperian liqoirs to Cove, and he replied, smiling:

- I am from Vesper.

My heart jumped of joy inside of my chest.

- Can you supply me with these wares?

He leaned forward, and I followed his example, and he whispered:

- Make me a list, and we'll talk about this later, eh?

So i met him once more, at the Goblin! Just darted out of nowhere making me choke on my beer!
   We began to work on a list of several brews and liqoir's. Deux ale, Vesperian ale, savage ale, Vesperian brandy, and a few bottles of rough rum.
   He said.

- Ok, i'll prepare it for tomorrow. Meet me at Swaggers inn near seven, and make a disguise, will ye?

I followed his advice with great care, and made my disguise as clever as I could. I put on my disguise this day, and went for Swagger's, to meet him and help him make the delivery...

"This is a great disguise! Who would ever think I'd make anything illegal, looking as suspect as i do now?!

Kyte made up a background story, in case we get caught. We were supposed to be traveling tailors, from nowhere. He named himself Jeremiah, and i named myself Ingolf. Later, we discussed how we should travel to Cove...

We decided to make our entrance from the roads, since we are nothing but two harmless traveling tailors, being not suspicious. We began our journey to Cove.

After some minor troubles on the jurney, including a harpy and a giant spider (which Kyte with his axe had no trouble dealing with, and with a few fireballs from myself), we were soon standing outside the tavern, and began talking and negotiating about prices wares...

And so, we took our own separate ways, Kyte and I. He went to another "businessdeal", and I went into the Goblin and hid the vesperian liqoirs and brews.
   So after this dangerous mission, that went surprisingly well, we now have vesperian Ale's and brandy, if you just know where to look...

*signed in thick handwriting*

Farfar.

Axiana
Axiana Masteen
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

Covian Patrician

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 11:25:25 pm »

Farfar awarded - 140 subtracting 70 for drinking and hiding most of the alcohol brought to Cove 70 shillings!

Kyte
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 11:34:38 pm »

If yeh need anything done, just contact me!

~*Signed*~
         Kyte,
             Bartender

OOC: Nice Report Bud! :OOC

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length