Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 07:09:00 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Ilshenar Hunt
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Ilshenar Hunt  (Read 1512 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: October 31, 2007, 10:00:49 pm »

Attended by:

Raiden, Grenadier Captain (leading)
Kal ShadowHand, Regular Scout
Dah'Han, Guardsman Recruit
Tommy, Guardsman Recruit

Harpies slain: 557
Feathers recovered: 1,100
Coins for the coffers: 5,290
Singed kilts: 1

I rounded up Kal, Dah'Han, one of our oldest recruits and Tommy, one of our newest recruits and headed off to Ilshenar, via a brisk jog to the Minoc portal.

We headed for Spirituality as recent reports had described an increase in harpy numbers at the nest there. We headed through the pixie forest where recruit Tommy seemed to be bewitched for a time. He promptly regained his senses and we were soon at the entrance to the nest.

The orders were to stay close and heal well and they were carried out to the letter. Not one of us came close to being knocked off our feet as we started the grizzly business of slaying the feathered wenches.

Whenever their corpses piled too high I tossed a conflag or two to set them aflame. We stayed until the nest was cleared before heading back to barracks where i dished up 3,000 coins in loot to each guard with another 5,000 going into the coffers.

Well done men!

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 07:46:21 am by Raiden Morana » Logged

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Tyrael
Diciplined Soldier
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Regular

The Baron's Own

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 06:30:18 am »

'ey Capt' I see you Really like the way Kelly does 'er reports! *winks*
And well written once again!

*~Signed~*
         Tyrael Styx,
                Junior Grenadier
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2007, 11:08:02 pm »

Aye.. 'E's been stealin' my coloured ink pots ter line 'is paintin's and glue them together! The cheeky blighter! *Grins*

Excellent report though, Captain Morana.

*Signed*
Kelly Sanderson, Scout Corporal.

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length