Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:11:32 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Covetous Hunt... And A Little More Recruiting!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Covetous Hunt... And A Little More Recruiting!  (Read 971 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: November 03, 2007, 01:49:48 pm »

Attended by:

Raiden, Grenadier Captain (leading)
Tamara, Guardsman Recruit

Confident that she had the basics down I led Guardsman Recruit Tamara to the Covetous mines to see how she would fair in combat. I briefed her at the entrance before we entered.

She followed her orders well and proved useful indeed with a bow in her hands as we made short work of the feathered wenches and headless beasts that stalk the mines.

We came across another adventurer called Karl, who was honing his fledgling combat skills so I promptly handed him a recruitment leaflet and encouraged him to persue a career in the Covian army.

After we said farewell to Karl we bashed a few more harpies before heading back to the barracks where I too turned in for the evening and let Guardsman Recruit Tamara get acquainted with her new surroundings.

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length