Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:35:55 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Late Night Fisticuffs
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Late Night Fisticuffs  (Read 1144 times)
Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« on: November 04, 2007, 11:24:45 pm »

Lead:
Raiden Morana, Grenadier SCaptain

Attended:
Graem Carcer, Officer Cadet
Hoagie Grayner, Dragoon Sergeant

I arrived puffing at the barracks, a little late for parade, and found myself facing Raiden Morana and the new Officer Cadet, Graem Carcer. Bugger! I'd been tricked into attending some form of training. Resigning myself to my fate, I trudged through the gate, and stood in line, waiting for the drilling that would follow. The training started off normally, with parade commands, naming and numbering off, and all went swimmingly. When this part of the training was over, Graem seemed to run off into the distance, leaving just me and Raiden. Initially puzzled by his request for me to take all of my clothes off, I removed my armour when he asked if I still remembered any of my boxing training.

The boxing match that followed was brutal and bloody, Raiden barely taking the lead (with some underhanded tactic I'm sure). By the end of the fighting we were about even, though I'd shown a lot more style in my fighting. After the bloodbath, and Graem's continued absence, we decided to call it a day, and Raiden dismissed me so that he could go eat.

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner,
Dragoon Sergeant.

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2007, 11:16:47 am »

Grand report Hoags.

Not entirely how I remember it, but yer got the last sketch right at least.

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length