Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 06:30:30 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  And so it came to pass..
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: And so it came to pass..  (Read 2389 times)
Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« on: April 23, 2005, 10:03:46 pm »

Mela stood back of the Cove barracks and gazed up at the large building. Her small pale hands holding onto the warn strap of her backpack as the wind blew her soft silver hair to the side.
Cove had been her home since she could remember, so many good things had happened but also so many bad. A singular tear rolled down her pale cheek as she stared at the building in thought.
Perhaps leaving wasn’t the best thing to do, she thought over and over. Perhaps if she stayed things would perk up for her. She sobbed harder, as she thought, her frail body shaking from the sharp and cold wind, the items in her bag clanked together as she did.
Finally, after minutes of thought she slung the large bag over her shoulder, once again letting out a sad whimper. Mela began trailing through the unprotected forest, her small feet shuffling on the floor and her limp arm swaying too and fro.
She stopped suddenly and gazed around, she could of sworn she heard something, she turned on the spot gazing in all directions as a band of fierce looking bandits surrounded her.
A thin yet frightened smile spread across her lips as she looked to the leader of the gang who was smirking, showing his golden teeth. The bandit leader raised his club high while staring at Mela and brung it swooping down on her like an eagle on its prey.
And so.. Mela was never seen again. 

(OOC: it was great rping, Speically Locke and Eason. But i think recently i've not had fun at all on mel so i decided i'd pack her up for now. I didn't actually suggest that shes dead;) so i may be back one day. Until then..peace out mateys. ARR!)

Grief Dryfh Gry
Cove Command
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2005, 12:15:41 am »

*Bows head and seems to be mumbling some words*

[OOC]- Pursue your dreams, for now take care, and I pray we meet again  Wink-[OOC]

http://cove.fantasyworld.nl/forum/index.php/topic,1556.msg14526.html#msg14526  <-- Baldies ownage!
Eason (12:40 AM) :
The play chick?
*rubs chin*

Well, by the sounds of what you're telling me, you are pretty hot yourself and stand a good chance of getting her I reckon. (Don't tell anyone I told you you're hot, or you die a grizzly death).
Eason Edit: And I was RIGHT TOO!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length