Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 06:28:18 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  A Dangerous hunt!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A Dangerous hunt!  (Read 2278 times)
Tweeso Pebble
« on: April 24, 2005, 01:06:13 pm »

Awakening from the long las' night Junior Ryan and the others was already in line. Wel' I stepped into it and off we were! on somekind of hunt. We were now marching to the moongate.

* Noble  Antonius Proximo
* Junior Ryan Greystone
* Recruit Kas Valentine
* Watchman Valiro Gryphonclaw
* Recruit Kal Shadowhand

After a little conflict about where to go we decided to go east from the Shrine of Valor in Ilshenar. We moved swift but suddenly stopped.
- Boom! Boom!
Ye coul' 'ear big "Booms" to the ground. And deep voices. They was cooking , and it didn't smell to well.. But what was it?
We moved slowly closer to investigate and in front of us stood...
- A TITAN!!  , screamed Ryan
Ryan told to form the ground and did lead us to victory! Wel' in the camp we found something.. Something more than their big beds of course. * Grins *

From the nasty thoughts of getting cooked we moved out of the camp and continued East... and east.. Finally we did hit a mountin , wel' going south on us led us into a path. There we were , Standing infront of the danger. Our courage was great and we moved forth!
Cleansing the lands from evil we came to a mansion , or kind of castle. The place was as it was someone living here before.. Alive..

We came after that too a grave chamber. Perhaps the chamber of the lord of this house , or of the many kings. We'd searched it but didint found anything and moved on.

With no fear we were moving forth the door and halls.
Everything was cleansed that stood in our way.
We moved slowly but somehow we got trapped very close to a wall , there were no other way out.
We were outnumbered , Many fell but stood up after a short while! And when i shouted.
- WHILRWIND!! 
And on my command we became a raging circle of death , and every enemy around us was hit down and easily dead.
In this pile of dead I rummaged after gold and found a book.

I slowly read the book and we decided to turn back and leave it to the baron to gather a bigger force to search the chambers. But in our reatreat we got outnumbered once again , and harder! All Ryan and Kas ran out. I got knocked out and Antonius picked me up back. He got knocked out , but I was now inside the mansion and hidden. I did try ress him many time and too take our worth Artifact we found , It had to be safe!

Now it was my turn to show what I could do. I stealthed through many chambers and enemies to reach to the artifact and bring Antonius up on his feet. He got knocked fast as he got up! And it was hard. I decided to let him lay uncussious abit so i get save the precius artifact. At the same time..

Outside the mansion Ryan and Kas was gathering reinforcement , a powerful beastmistress with her white dragon was aiding us. But they were almost outnumbered. In the mansion I had helped Antonius up after many tries and we had the artifact!
Antonius said I did great and was very pleased to let the baron know of my good use.
Recovering most of our stuff we were heading back to the moongate with a forced march. Where Antonius also was awarded with a Thank for saving his suit. *Grins*

All well and back home we did get about 7000 coins Each! this was a very successful hunt! And dont forget about the Artifact we found tha'll be showed to them churchis today.

*Signed*
Watchman Valiro Gryphonclaw

« Last Edit: April 24, 2005, 03:07:52 pm by Valiro Griffinclaw » Logged
Gregor Eason
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2005, 02:42:34 am »

Sounds like an excellent hunt, and a superly written report. Guardsmen take note, this is how reports are done.
As for having the Baron send a larger force back to this place... It could be done...

Commander Eason,
Cove Militia & Baronship Council
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length