Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 06:43:14 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Going to work Sanderson Style
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Going to work Sanderson Style  (Read 1946 times)
Marcus / Straeban
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: December 19, 2007, 07:55:43 pm »

Led By: Corporal Kelly

Attended by:

Guardsman Recruit: Justice Forums
Watchman: Marcus Tel'var

After jess waken up I walked out side to get a bit of fresh air when I seen Coporal Kelly and after Saluting her I was told to line up that we were going to work. Soon after Recruit Justice came up and was told to join the line. I was then told to go to the church and pray that our job was carried out with everyone returning without enjuries. After praying a Templar came rideing up and Corporal Kelly had him bless us as well, then we headed out towards the Glenmore Mountain regeons. Once there we headed into the opened space of the Mountain.

We were told that we needed to get warmed up before doing what it was we came to do so we were set out to run the perrimiter twice around. After that we then had to do ten press-ups.

After that the Corporal had layed out a boundry line and told us that she wanted to see how well we can handle our selves and told us that we would face off in a duel. After explaiming to the corporal that I could not strike a lass she told me that I was not to strike a lass that wasn't in the Army. But going against my better judgement I gave in and desided to do as she says to keep out of trouble.

The recruit then readied our selves and awaited for the command to commence the duel. The countdown came then the command Go came so I sprang into action quickly knocking the recruit down. The feeling of guilt hit me as I looked upon her as she layed there hoping that I did not kill her or break anything. She soon came around and the Corporal and I helped her up. We readied our selves once more as the Corporal was telling the Recruit that she needed to arm her magic book when she is told to arm up.

We then started hearing the count down again and readied our selves as well. We started the duel and the recruit had gotten a wee bit smarter this time and was pinning me in place so I could nay move to easily, but in the end the feeling of guilt struck me once more, hoping I did not kill her or break anything. She was to her feet again and then we were told to head out to the Orc Fort that the Corporal would catch us up. Off we went where we were met by one of the leaders of the fort.

Was nay long till he fell we then moved about making our way to te entrance when another came up on us to great us with the gift of death. He was so wrong.

Another layed to rest by the hand of a Coveian. But alass another took his place and fell in the same manner as the others.

As we were about to lay this one to rest I could see another comming up to help him as the Corporal came up and ordered us to form as he arrived when the other fell.

After laying him down for a perminate rest we then headed into the fort where we slaughtered hundreds before being ordered to retreat back to the Barracks. All the recruit did was run around like a chicken with her head cut off the whole time we were in there, not following orders at all. Thuis one needs dissaplan badly.

Back at the Barracks we layed all the coins that we collected by the Corporal.

We both gave our share to the Coffer and were then dissmissed.

Signed Watchman: Marcus Tel'var
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 04:39:29 am by Marcus / Straeban » Logged

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 09:42:56 am »

Damn fine work!

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2007, 07:02:31 pm »

Good work you two, and a fine report, Tel'var!

Keep it up!

*Signed*
Kelly Sanderson, Corporal

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length