Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 05:39:27 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  Anyone still active in Cove?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Anyone still active in Cove?  (Read 3826 times)
Celuvian
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

I bring the Haap..

View Profile
« on: January 13, 2012, 08:44:25 pm »

And by active I mean logging in and playing atleast twice a week. So is there?
Sergio
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2012, 11:27:10 pm »

Judging by the forum I'd say no haha.
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2012, 08:52:29 am »

Actually I DO play multiple times the week, but currently only with my blue characters. Simply cause of the reason I'm not interested in playing with myself or need to go to other guild areas to get some activity.

HOWEVER...

What I've been thinking about lately... What do you guys think about a forum FanFiction section? Like, written stories of a few people about every different thing. Back on another forum I was, we usually were about 4-6 ppl writing on the same story and it went quite well. "But Ily, why a fanfiction?" Well, it's quite simple. obviously, UO doesn't interest the most ppl currently, but they don't want to leave the friends they made in the community. Planned fanfictions could keep the community together and thse without having UO right now could still RP.

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Celuvian
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

I bring the Haap..

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2012, 10:27:43 pm »

Yea.

Alternatively, I came upon this link that was posted on UOforums, it was closed by a mod, but with my own mod powers there I saw the link anyway. I have no idea about this, if its serious, "legit" and at all a place where RPers from europa could make a home (without paying a monthly fee). I doubt Id go there, but if "every" rper did, I might try it.

http://www.uorevived.com/
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2012, 05:15:07 pm »

Freeshards have often been a subject we've discussed in command. Some points would surely be better, others however not. Short: It pretty much splits the community in half.

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Sergio
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2012, 07:09:53 pm »

Considering that BoC is inactive right now anyway I don't see any problem in looking at that shard if everyone you normally play with is gone for the time, I've kinda neglected to come back over vacation and only have a week left although I'll only have classes 3 days a week so I may be able to play a bit but who knows.
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2012, 07:42:26 pm »

Well, I'd like to seperate IG activity and forum activity. Forums are still quite well visited (not including posts). UO, yeah... inactive from BoC side, because they can't afford it, or what comes more often, don't feel for it anymore or have the time (keep in mind that UO is the granny of all MMORPGs, and it never changed too much, mostly worse)

Jassi Cowin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

I'm a pepper!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2012, 12:12:50 pm »

Hmm.. Well, Vesper and Trinsic seem to be doing well thanks to Escas return to UO, for a while there Grd and BoC were the active ones will Vesper and Trinsic were the dying guilds..

Sad

I shall become active in BoC again myself.. It's just getting out there and doing some stuff, alone if necessary, will get things moving..

Sash Contains:
Ribbon of Activity
Order of Distinction

Mentoring:

Celuvian
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

I bring the Haap..

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2012, 10:17:59 pm »

Well I always have my 2 main accounts open, I wont close em until EA does it for me. I dont play much in BoC however, and if I ever did return to rp, and it was worth it..on europa, Id focus on playing an orc again, and maybe a loner mage in some random iffy jiffy rp guild. I dont think that rp will ever get to the point it used to be, or even to a point where you can encounter random rp in other places then swaggers. It is an end of an era, it was fun, I will remember it always. HUZZAH!
Jassi Cowin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

I'm a pepper!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2012, 11:43:51 pm »

I may make my way to Europa with a few characters soon in the form of a RANGER.. I will probably make a ranger guild since putting a ranger in any other guild atm would be impossible..  Grin

Don't care if the guild succeeds or not though, playing a ranger is good stuff and very solo-friendly..

Sash Contains:
Ribbon of Activity
Order of Distinction

Mentoring:

Kas Valentine
Spellbook of Cove
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2012, 07:04:44 pm »

Freeshards have often been a subject we've discussed in command.

In that case I shall assume the best freeshard has been discussed and won't bother mentioning it.

Hope everyone is fit and healthy ! Smiley

Cheers,
KV.

Perrin
Beardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2012, 05:44:27 pm »

*Watches the tumbleweeds...*

I'm still around! Although not in game as much as I would like to be.  Embarrassed

Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2012, 10:49:19 pm »

Yesterday an event since ages! Still waiting for the report, Jassi!

I shall look into that -V- and BoC work more together in the future. We can't just go in all by ourselves and act like we still have 10 acive players. However... Endurance is the way to get it back where it once was.

Celuvian
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

I bring the Haap..

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2012, 04:32:38 pm »

Good on ya mates! Arrrr Wink
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2012, 09:03:20 am »

Update:
BoC, -V-, DOT and TSB already work well together with the invitings, and we get great numbers for events already! Soon Grd will be in that too. It goes how I planned: We get at least 1 BoC player returning like ever 2 day so far!

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length