Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 02:44:36 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Thieves' Council
| | | |-+  Thieves' Den (Moderator: Kiran)
| | | | |-+  Abducted.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Abducted.  (Read 2586 times)
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: August 26, 2009, 04:02:23 am »

*Report placed in the Green Goblin offices on the usual bookshelf*

My dear family members, brothers and sisters alike. I am sure you are all keeping your ears to the ground and have heard of this group known as the "Collegium." What you might not know is that they are also responsible for murdering one of our own brothers, Linaeus. A man who had devoted many times his life to our cause. I am not saying we simply avenge one of our fallen brothers, I was never that kind of romantic type. However with the news that Morgar wishes to find and punish these men, I see potentially the idea we might grasp a new member to our family without him even suspecting it as we help him.

He did seem to know I had contacts... guess even secrets kept safe are never as well as you think.

Let the hunt start for these... Collegium members. I want reports on who they are, what they do, living areas, I want people to go explore this place Morgar described, see if you can find anything on these men and women.
Good luck in the search my beauties. You have my permission to hurt these bastards for more information, all that is known is that a man known as Melancton is in charge supposedly.

Kiran.

Kas Valentine
Spellbook of Cove
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009, 03:15:46 pm »

Dear old man,

I have been in pursuit of the Collegium in partnership with Buttons for some time. Generally we turn up nothing of any use but the other week we were lucky. The girl known as Elaine agreed to meet us in the dark city of Umbra and lead us to their headquarters. Since we've learned from recent reports that Elaine is "under the sway" of the Collegium I think it fair to assume we have the right place.

However if this is not enough to convince you it also fits the description that Morgar has given and not only that but we were fired upon with cannons by Melancton himself (he arrived shortly after Elaine's departure). I have a runestone for the location should you require it.

Yours with a smile,
KV.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 09:23:10 pm by Kas Valentine » Logged

Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2009, 12:03:09 am »

It seems the bastard is on the run.

Good work Valentine, come get your reward per usual.

Kiran.

Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2009, 10:42:56 pm »

Ten shillings awarded to Valentine for his investigation work. Good work Brother.

Kiran

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length