Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 09:53:54 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Murder most foul
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Murder most foul  (Read 2294 times)
Takeamada
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

Death be for dishonor!!! Long Live the Baron!!!!

View Profile
« on: August 03, 2008, 04:46:37 am »

When:  08/03/08, 04:45 GMT

Commanding Officer:  Junior Grenadier Takeamada

Guardsman in attendance:

-   Henry Trailman, Commoner
-   Heath Blackrose, Commoner
-   Attacker(s) Unknown

Report:

As I approached my home north of the Altmere road, I saw black smoke coming from the Area of homes used by many a Covian Guardsman.  I ran to find that the workshop area of my home was burning.  I grab the water bucket and started to toss water on the fire.  When I saw the fire spread, I knew it was oil based and went to get dirt from the garden to put it out.  Once the fire was out and the smoke cleared, I saw the body of my friend Heath Blackrose.  His body was badly chard and upon inspection of him I found his neck to be broken. As I sat stunned at the loss of a member of my adopted family I saw Henry Trailman, Heath’s newly hire apprentice crawling from his sleeping area at the back of the storage room with a nasty head wound as if he had been beaten severely and left for dead.

I treated his wounds as best I could and moved him to his bed.  He told me he was not doing so well, so I rushed him to the Cove Hospital.  I found a guardsman there, I think was Kas, and I instructed him to take a report from Mr. Trailman, as I had to deal with the death and body of Heath Blackrose.

I found two hammers across the room from Heath’s body.  I secure them and locked them away.  I then went upstairs to Heath’s tailoring area and took a bolt of clean white cloth to wrap his body in.  Because his body was so badly chard I feel it best to cremate him and place his ashes in an urn.  

He will be missed.

* signed *

Takeamada
Junior Grenadier
Baron’s Own

Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2008, 09:33:41 am »

Whoever did this shall pay with their lives.

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner,
Sergeant.

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

"Death is certain, When is up to your Medic."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2008, 10:22:07 am »

*Marcus reads the news and swears under his breath*

He was just in my home today. Smilling and marveling at the one thing he loved, the construction and making of things. He even spoke to me....actual words and these bastards took his life? Truly the kindest dwarf Avatar knew has been called to the almighties side.He shall be deeply missed, and his murderers shall pray for death before their ends!

*Marcus then storms off to sharpen his sword*

The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
Kas Valentine
Spellbook of Cove
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2008, 01:50:00 pm »

The report I scribbled down is as follows....

"Henry Trailmen was woken by a noise in an adjoining room so he got up. Before he made it out of his room he was clubbed by a person wearing a red robe and wearing what appeared to be an Eastern styled hood. He mentioned feeling a sharp pain in his head and then passing out.

Upon waking from the attack he crawled into the next room only to find it "bashed and burned". He was then informed by guardsman Takeamada, who was at the scene by now, that Heath Blackrose was dead and an attempt had been made on his own life. Apparently a fire had been started somewhere in the building
."

Having taken the report I saw that Henry was sufficiently comfortable in the Covian Healers and made my departure. Truly horrific to hear that Heath has been cut down in cold blood, I hope the notes I've taken at Takeamada's request are of some use in tracking down whoever responsible.

Signed in neat carefully written handwriting,
Regular Guardsman Kas Valentine.

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2008, 02:08:16 pm »

An attack on a Grenadier is an attack on the Baron himself.

Justice will be done and the commoner avenged.

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Delfer
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2008, 04:56:00 pm »

I'm afraid there is something I must say about this murder. Last night I was Heath while on sentry and I may have a lead as to who committed this murder..

*Signed Sadly*
Delferium, Watchman

The Adventures of Buttons: Forever Inappropriate

Del - " &^%$$#% Blues..."
Del - " &^%$$#% Bloranges..."
Jessica Goldeye
Criminal
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2008, 07:02:30 pm »

Killa Dwarf An a Dwarf kill you Beware those that stand in my way!
           -Fla Goldhammer

P.s. you will be missed
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length