Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 07:47:23 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Fun Hunt
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Fun Hunt  (Read 1387 times)
Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: July 02, 2005, 08:37:23 pm »

Fun Hunt
06/30/05 -- 19:00

Led by: Junior Guardsman, Kal ShadowHand

Attended by: [I lost my list]

We met at em Barracks, Where I filled everyone in on what we were going to do, when Corporal, Arc took us to cove and we quickly realized that we had to go to some where else. Corporal, Arc them opened up a gate for us and we ended up in Skara. Once there we then set out for the docks and crossed to the other side and headed up North-West to where we could see the Planting Fields for Cotten.
         As we got there I had em all line up ans asked them if they had there Green thorns I gave them back in Cove. I then told them to put them to the ground And they did indeed ut them to the ground. After everyone put theit thorns to the ground a few seconds we had a horde of them Magical Bunnies running all over the place, and everyone triing to keep up with them fast little buggers. After getting all of them we took a slight breather, and the fun was on again.

All in all this hunt was put together to get the Militia some time off of Militia Duties fer a day and to let them have fun without being ordered around on this and that.

{ Sorry about the list guys the wife threw it away on accadent}
« Last Edit: July 03, 2005, 01:34:22 am by Kal Shadowhand » Logged

Regdar Le Faye
Everybody loves Regdar!!!..... Right?
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

Drunk AND Clumsy - watch out for fumbled swords.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2005, 06:41:16 am »

Well i attended *points to char with big red axe in screenie*
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length