Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 04:31:48 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  (RTR) Army Discipline
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: (RTR) Army Discipline  (Read 6995 times)
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2009, 04:04:12 pm »

I say you all overthrow your superiors and make me commander. I would make life fair for the simple Covian peasant. Viva La resistance!

But anywho. GC has to cut, gets to a point when you holding a event, running a event, or even just rping, and suddenly on gc someone write a complaint or such, gets really irksome when you then tell the said individual, please be quiet, event on so forth. And then 5 minutes later, same thing occurs again... sigh.

As for discipline in the army, Grenadiers whom behave childishly and all carebears...? How insulting I say. Arn't you folk meant to be the best of the best of the best? If you want to act silly, why not get your character drunk due to some "Birtdhay" which you can make up on the spot who it is, then go tavern, get drunk, then get silly and wear your hats? Makes alot of rp sense when your drunk is all fun and good! Mind you, next day when your in a stockade with a hangover regretting it all adds to the fun too.

Good with the bad, is what I say!

airlesspenguin
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2009, 04:31:46 pm »

In my opinion I agree with Dem. Thread needs to be locked. If there is an issue with the Grenadiers then it needs to be brought up with Torrak quietly. So he can then deal with his men( That is IF there are any issues needing addressing). These discipline issues across the military needs to be dealt with internally. Many different points have been made about this subject. I think the conversation is going no where and is turning into a finger pointing. I say lock the thread.
Linaeus
Cove Command
Covian Legend

Not the Commander.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2009, 05:08:53 pm »

I'm inclined to agree with Hayden at this point. If you have an issue with the Grenadiers' behavior, bring it to Me, Raiden, or Darek, and we'll discuss it and make the necessary adjustments. Also, the thread has outlived its usefulness. Insert key and twist.

Torrak: As far as I'm concerned, though, EA is just unauthorized modding BoC.
Mail Deliverer
Cove Command
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2009, 05:53:56 pm »

Thread locked.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length