Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 05:08:22 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Warm Weather Training in Fire Dungeon
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Warm Weather Training in Fire Dungeon  (Read 1969 times)
Aleri Briggs
« on: August 10, 2011, 10:47:19 am »

Warm Waeather Training in Fire Dungeon - 09/08/2011

Another addition! Another trainin! Another test!

Test 2 - Warm Wether in Fire Dugneon

Test two! Warm waethaer! Or should I say bloodi hot! GWAH! The men and women were given speshually lined clothing in order to withstand the heat within the dungeon. Infused with a cold sub-layer of sub-atomic sub-molecular sub-nuclear sub-wau sub-zero material, it'll be as if were nevar even breakin a sweat!

Kit on...let's rumble!

Insyde, it was clear the speshul clothin wasn't up to the task! Gah! The sweat! Pouring out all of my orpheases and pits and stuff, disgusting! But I had to keep the guardsmen and women in check, had to keep morale up!

The sweat! It rains!

We made our way through the the monsters, lava bridges and everythin! Sweating and sweating and slashing and sweating, we clearled the dungeon with no real problems!

The truth!

Oh, akshully, there was one problem...I set myself on fire! But! Never fear, Keres is near! Or wait, fear more! But anyway, I was helped thankfully with minimal damage!

I'm meeeeeelting!

Fire was not hot enough, onto Chaos in Ilyasnsnearareher! Balrons? Hah! Dragonish Drakes?! Hah! PEHONIXHES?! Double Hah!

Succubus?! Sexy Hah! All succumed to the power of Aleri Cove!

The truth again!

The end result really was as proedicted. Cove - 1, everyone else - 0, Aleri - 10!

Celebrations!

A good amount of trashure was collekted for the Baronship, and everyone was dismissed! Stay tuned for another training at a later date!

Riches!

Attended Guardsmen
Kas Valentine, Senior Arcanist
Aleri Briggs, Junior Guardsman - LEADING
SillyIly's cousin Leanne Melior, Junior Guardswoman
Leith Keres, Junior Scout
Thomas Aylmer, Junior Arcanist
Lucent Dreher, Guardsman Recruit

Aleri Briggs,
Junior Guardsman

« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 05:28:43 am by Aleri Briggs » Logged
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2011, 04:46:39 pm »

That's a... err... very interesting... report... And thank for mention me, but I think you meant my good for nothin' cousine Leanne.

Ilyana Drachen,
Arcanist Corporal

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length