Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 09:46:48 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [COMPLETE] Guardsman Duties - Kas Valentine & "Buttons"
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [COMPLETE] Guardsman Duties - Kas Valentine & "Buttons"  (Read 3498 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: October 22, 2008, 10:09:57 am »

*Raiden paced up and down in front of the guardsmen as they stood in his office*

"Are you mad?" *wafts at Kas*
"Insane!?" *pokes at Buttons*

"Vandalisin' the Swaggers! It's one o' the few taverns we're nay barred from! And with Becca up the stick too... How's she gonna clean tha' mess up!?"

"Dunno Sir..."

"Well she aint... Ye are! Get yer arses down to the Swaggers sharpish and give it a damn good clean. I want a report on my desk before nightfall."

"Yes Sir..."

"Oh and lads..."

"Aye Sir?"

"See if ye can't eavesdrop a few conversations eh? See what ye can find out." *winks*

"Yes Sir."

"Well... What yer dawdlin' here fer? Hup hup! That ransid egg stain wont clean itself!"

[ooc]An admin mark will be given to the reporter. You will both receive a promotional requirement mark for completing the task.[/ooc]
« Last Edit: November 10, 2008, 04:19:41 pm by Raiden Morana » Logged

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Kas Valentine
Spellbook of Cove
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2008, 05:43:11 pm »

Of course Captain.

(A picture of a really fat man with an ugly face saying "Yes 'Becca, no 'Becca, three bags full 'Becca" is roughly scribbled over at the bottom of the page)

Signed in purposefully sloppy handwriting,
Regular Guardsman Kas Valentine.

Amadeus Lewis
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2008, 11:41:30 pm »

*a note sits on Raiden's desk, in shaky handwriting*
Sir,
Upon hearing the...punishments...handed down to my fellow soldiers, I must admit that I too was involved in the...egg...incident.
I shall nay blame it on the influences of my senior officers, for I was as much...involved....as they were.
Please fergive me fer only now speakin up...

Signed,
Amadeus Lewis
Recruit
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2008, 07:19:22 am »

Ah... It's good ter see folk facin' up ter the consequences o' their actions.

I have a special somethin' planned fer ye recruit.

Keep an eye on the notice board.

Kas, Buttons! Where's my bloody report.

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Kas Valentine
Spellbook of Cove
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2008, 01:43:28 am »

S'coming Captain !

Would you believe there was a shortage of buckets and soft cloth throughout the land....? We tried in vain to acquire said washing materials but with no success. The shopkeepers informed us that this situation will change as soon as the shipment arrives from Yew. Apparently they have no need for cleanliness over there so the caravans are coming straight back.

We'll have the Swaggers sparkling, don't you worry.

Signed in blossoming handwriting,
Regular Guardsman Kas Valentine.

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2008, 12:43:18 pm »

*In the bottom corner of the notice a doodle of an Arcanist and Junior Guardsman receiving lashes for not completing their duties can be seen as it is repinned to the notice board*

Delfer
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2008, 01:36:35 am »

Cleaning Swaggers!

When: 07/11/08

Commanding Officer: Buttons, Junior Guardsmen
Guardsmen in Attendance:
Kas Valentine, Eggs-trordinaire! Regular Guardsmen

Kas and I were finally re-united after the egg-splattering masterpiece "incident" Kas and I arrived at Cove carrying freshly-shipped buckets of water and the cleanest rags in all of Brittania! We set out to Swaggers to return it to it's former glory!

We arrived at the scene. It was covered head-to-toe in shell debris and yoke residue. We had a lot of work to do but we wouldn't give in! We prepared our buckets and took out our rags, ready to do war with the egg menace! 

We cleaned and cleaned, cleaned and cleaned more. We fought the eggs on the floor, the steps and on the railing. We fought it on the walls, the doors and the arch-ways. We cleaned it off the windows and pulled it out of the fabrics. We scraped the eggs off every part of Swaggers including the roof! The mess we made was no match for our cleaning capabilities! What would take a hundred men a hundred days to do we did in  about an hour! By the time we were done Swaggers was sparkling! Not an egg to be seen! Swaggers was better than it ever was before!

Sadly, no "information" other than how to remove tough egg stains from wood was obtained.

*Signed*
Delferium, Junior Guardsman

The Adventures of Buttons: Forever Inappropriate

Del - " &^%$$#% Blues..."
Del - " &^%$$#% Bloranges..."
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2008, 09:18:59 am »

Raiden reads the report and nods satisfied.

Tom Rook
Covian Church
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2008, 02:50:08 pm »

Peers around the shadowed corner, sprinting to glance at the report as Morana walks out of sight. Eyes dancing all over the report, the Wytch Hunter mutters, dropping the report to the floor before sprinting back into the shadows.

Signed

Tom Rook,
Wytch Hunter

"If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear!"
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length