Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 01:25:01 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board (Moderator: Hoagie)
| | |-+  Cove/Trinsic Market.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Cove/Trinsic Market.  (Read 1866 times)
Axiana
Axiana Masteen
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

Covian Patrician

View Profile
« on: March 26, 2008, 11:17:39 pm »

*A crumpled-up Burgher's report, is straightened out and placed carefully back up on the Town Hall Board*

Cove and Trinsic Market (hosted by Kelly Sanderson Valentine)

What sort of Burgher would I be, if I were not to help out at the market!  I was delighted when  Ma'am Sanderson Valentine agreed to have me set up the fountains in Trinsic.   I then busied myself setting out the wares I had to sell.   There were many different stalls being set up around me and with such competition, I was just a very little worried, that I would not sell as many items as I had hoped.  But the market was soon officially open and I sold plenty, much to my joy!

A talent contest was held after the busyness of the market began to die down.  There were many contestants but only two could win!  I was one of the contestants and one of the winners!

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 07:49:32 am »

65 Shillings Awarded - Axiana Masteen, Burgher.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length