Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 10:48:39 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  training
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: training  (Read 2092 times)
Jane
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: August 02, 2008, 04:48:30 pm »

When: 31-7-2008
Where: Covian barracks

Commanding Officer: Sergeant Hoagie
Guardsmen in attendance:
- Marcus Kobra , Watchman
- Baolin , guardsman recruit
- Jon Trent , junior guardsman
- Jane , guardsman recruit

What :
Sergeant Hoagie took us up to the traininggrounds up the roof to do some training . First he inspected our gear . Then he trained our physical condition by making us do several excercises. We started with pushups , then did situps and ended with running five laps around the arena . It was hard but the sergeant didn't gave us a moment rest and continued with the training . Next the sergeant started to hit us with a stick and we had to heal eachother , making sure nobody fell. And we did succeeded in this , which means that either we were very good at healing or the sergeant hits like a little child . Then we did some target practice . The sergeant shouted one of our names and then the others had to hit him . That was a real fun excercise except the part when they got to hit me. We ended training by a free for all round. I managed to stay on my feet till only the sergeant was left but got beaten by him . After this the sergeant ended the training and we were all dismissed. I think we all had fun but apparently it's a custom that after the training you insult the sergeant behind his back , cursing him for the hell he put you trough. I guess i stil have a lot to learn .

Jane , guardsman recruit

« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 05:05:22 pm by Jane » Logged
Kas Valentine
Spellbook of Cove
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2008, 04:57:24 pm »

The sergeant....? Hoh hell aye, he's a big fat mean bearded monster with a face like a smacked bottom, insulting him is an obligation to Cove don't you worry about that. Good to see you got a little training and compliments on your first report, especially the delightfully evocative sketches, a fine job ! But don't listen to me, I'm a big tree hugging ninny who still wets the bed.

Signed in twirling incandescent handwriting,
Regular Guardsman Kas Valentine.

*Adds to the note in slightly less graceful handwriting.*
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 09:36:21 am by Hoagie » Logged

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2008, 05:04:49 pm »

*Raiden glances at the report and nods approvingly*

[ooc]Good first report Jane![/ooc]

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length