Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 04:45:45 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Patrol and recruitment run to Haven!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Patrol and recruitment run to Haven!  (Read 2253 times)
Pickles
Cove Command
Covian Veteran

Vinegar soaked Cucumber.

View Profile
« on: March 04, 2009, 05:14:30 pm »

Leading:
Raiden Morana

Attending:- In ranking of jingle-friendly awesomeness
Elizabeth Martin "Pickles"
Faden Wildheart "Nanners"
Kal ShadowHand
Falconheart
Torrak Keres

Since everyone was being mean to me I had to do this report also! Even though no one else was doing one! Jerks, they're all just Jingle-haters. After a while of debating of who should do the report, everyone started pointing at me and saying I would do it, even though I called "Nose Goes" like so long before anyone even started saying they couldn't, such a unorganized group that can't follow the simple rules of Nose Goes! So here I will explain the rules!

Rules of  "Nose Goes"
* Someone asks the group for one person to do something, like this report.
* Everyone in the group pokes their nose and says "Nose Goes"
* The last person to do so is left to do the task!

Hopefully that will clear up the way of things should go.  After all the confusion of the Nose Goes scandal, we headed off to New Haven. Where we laid down a few banners, and tried to find some new recruits. Although we couldn't find anyone new to come along and join our cult Mercenary Company, we did spread some interest! Which is always good!

Jingle buddies!
[/i]

After giving up on our recruitment tries we moved onto Old Haven where we swept through the abandoned homes, and stores, where we found some odd sites, and dead people, and not-so dead people walking around moaning "Brraaaiiinnnssss" good thing I was protected by my hat! We even found some sort of shrine to the evilness and smelly people of the Guardian and things, with a bunch of bones and dead things. It really did stink! I don't get how those necromancer deal with it, playing with dead things all day, Ewwww.

"Braaiiinn--...Shit I'm dead."
[/i]

After clearing the empty buildings we moved South until we ran into a wall that contained the rest of the not-so-dead people in the rest of the ruined city. I couldn't even find a decent spot to teleport over to rain terror down upon the unknowing souls of the soulless walking not-so-dead people. Shameful, It would have been fun to watch them go like "Oh what the hell! I didn't see her even come and I was all like Arrgghh!! I'm dead... again!!" But it didn't happen, sooo oh well.

The wall standing even after the pansiness might of Keres.
[/i]

After clearing the city we returned to Cove, where the Commander gave us orders to restock and return in two minutes. But I snuck off because I didn't want to be smacked with another report to do!

*Signed*
Elizabeth "Pickles" Martin
Mercenary Recruit

Kas Valentine
Spellbook of Cove
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2009, 05:20:51 pm »

Once again the sound of jingling denotes success at recruiting !

S'hope they follow the tinkle all the way back to Cove.

Exceptional work Pickles, exceptional, no doubt medals are on the way.

A signature is messily constructed with a variety of coloured paints,
Company Arcanist Kas Valentine.

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2009, 08:04:23 pm »

Another good report Pickles. You must be getting the hang o' 'em eh? *smirks faintly*

In Cove we don't play "Nose Goes"... We play, "What the Commander says goes!". *nod nod*

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Faden
Life is a challenge
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

o[xxx]:::::;;;;;;>

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2009, 02:11:32 pm »

Wonderful report recruit, Goes Noes where? Eh I am still confused *winks*

Signed,
Faden Wildheart

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »