Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 09, 2024, 11:36:08 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Unexpected Absence
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Unexpected Absence  (Read 1213 times)
Kas Valentine
Spellbook of Cove
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: May 04, 2009, 08:19:46 pm »

Dear Cove,

I write to you from beneath the sheets and cushions of my excessively padded bed, I've come down with something and thought it best to write. For a while everything was just fine, I was practicing a couple of spells to keep myself on top of the curve. For a few hours I tossed fireballs at some wild pigs, confident in the fact that pork would never get the better of Kas.

Unfortunately this was NOT the case.

As soon as I left the area I began to feel a little warm, I was arrested by a bout of sneezing and ended up at my tower far more exhausted than I would normally have been. Pushing open the heavy iron doors to my palatial abode (yeah yeah, shush, I'm ill so grant me a few allowances) I was overcome by a sensation of heat, I tried to make my way up the stairs but failed.

Luckily for Kas he has very loyal members of staff, forgive me if that sounds a little strange but it is in fact the case. Sophie McConnell almost immediately shuttled Kas away to his bed and saw that he was as comfortable as possible. For several weeks now I have been on a diet of chicken soup and excessively watered down rum (such a disappointment).

Thankfully the illness turned out to be a lot less powerful than we had first expected. A few stories from the book of Fuzzy Teddington and his Forest Friends and Kas was well on the way to recovery. I've really missed everyone from Cove as well as performing tasks in the name of the Baronship so hopefully I won't need too much longer in this bed. Doubtless this letter will arrive around the time I'm actually in good enough health to return but regardless, I had to make my feelings known.

Hope to see you all soon.

Yours,
KV.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length