Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 01, 2024, 10:36:45 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  UO seasonal storylines
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: UO seasonal storylines  (Read 2414 times)
Faden
Life is a challenge
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

o[xxx]:::::;;;;;;>

View Profile
« on: July 06, 2010, 03:14:11 pm »

Who here follows the actual UO storyline / EM events. I know theres a war going on in T2A at the moment (In the Shadow of Virtue - Rise of the Bane Chosen). Is it possible to join in with RP gear?

I really want to start doing stuff like this and maybe incorporate it in guild RP events/adventures.

Linaeus
Cove Command
Covian Legend

Not the Commander.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2010, 05:59:18 pm »

We went with five Arcanists (Abigail, Thomas, Celuvian, Ilyana, and Bersi) a week or two ago, but we haven't gone since, because -V- has been going and several of our members have been going on their -V- Characters, preventing us from working up sufficient numbers to survive in the overpowered monster gankfest that is an EM Event.

If there's significant interest in going, however, I'll start scheduling expeditions on spawning days and we'll get some folks together and kill some Ophidians.  Grin

Torrak: As far as I'm concerned, though, EA is just unauthorized modding BoC.
Kas Valentine
Spellbook of Cove
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2010, 06:29:25 pm »

...their -V- Characters...

*theatrical catcalling*

Boooooooooo ! Angry

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2010, 07:37:47 pm »

...their -V- Characters...

*theatrical catcalling*

Boooooooooo ! Angry

*heckles, lobs an egg and hides behind Kas*

It certainly would be nice to take part where we can. The events we supported during the Casca and Dawn storyline weren't terrible... Though EM events can range from the good to the ridiculous. So let's have plenty of Covians attending so we can show them how to go on eh? Wink

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Sergio
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2010, 07:53:13 pm »

The ophidian event isn't an EM one it's a production event because it's across all shard but that's not the point, -V- only does it one day a week.

*Dodges heckles and thrown items for having a vesper character*
Escaflowne -V-
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2010, 08:11:21 pm »

-V- tries to go every Sunday at 8:30pm UK Time. Your welcome to join us if you want Smiley

And it is possible in RP gear! This Sunday it was Epic. Only like 7 of us went and we were the only ones there to begin with against tons of uber Ophids. But then i did a little trick! I basically flagged all of the bane troops to attack me, lured huge waves of them up into the ophidian ranks. Invis'd myself and then the bane and ophids start fighting like Ophids do with Terathans. Was awesome and gives you alot of back up as the bane fighters are tough buggers too. It gets harder though once the Ophids get to their third wave and you still only have Bane recruits to fight against them with. But there are tons of bane recruits are it makes it pretty epic. Can also just lure ophidians into the bane troops, once more people arrive and start slaughtering the bane though it becomes a problem.

Although at the end of it i got a mouthful from some blue for luring bane waves against Ophidians Tongue But hey we only go once a week for 2 hours or so. Its not like i'm walking into a church and punching choir boys in the face.

Like so:

And theres that blue in the last pic that gave me a mouthful Tongue

Linaeus
Cove Command
Covian Legend

Not the Commander.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2010, 10:04:47 pm »

Oh darnit, I thought you meant you had screenshots of you punching choir boys in the face. D:

I am severely disappointed.

Torrak: As far as I'm concerned, though, EA is just unauthorized modding BoC.
Escaflowne -V-
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2010, 11:17:37 pm »

I keep those locked away in a safe place Tongue

Sergio
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2010, 08:11:29 am »

Please do share Esca!