Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 10:38:39 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Gate Duty
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Gate Duty  (Read 1836 times)
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« on: July 03, 2006, 05:50:18 pm »

30/6/06 - A rather late report.

Led by: Vince Valentine

Guardsmen in Attendance:
Mela (Watchman)
Kelly (Watchman)
Nathan Algren (Recruit)
Darwin (Recruit)

We all met at the Cove gates after myself and Darwin collecting hides in the forest and Vince gathering all the other required equipment. After we all met at the gates, we began to build the wall. I was soon to find out that after a third time building a wall, I dislike it. A lot.

After the wall was built, we all got out our parade arms and stood in some kind of.. Order. We stood for a long while by our wall proudly.

Two of the recruits/watchmen made their way up the tower and looked out from there, whilst the rest of us remained downstairs. One of those recruits threw a gold coin at my head, and Mela ran upstairs to shout at him, which I advised her not to. We stood around for around fourty munutes before packing away and making our way back to the Barracks.

No trouble was caused, and Cove seemed to be relatively peaceful after the blowing up of the docks, which we can all be somewhat thankful for I suppose.

Signed: Watchwoman, Kelly Sanderson.

(OOC: Anyone who's name i've either missed or added by mistake, just put your name below.. I forgot to write the names down. Sorry.)

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2006, 06:06:56 pm »

Good report Kelly, a surprisingly quiet gate duty.
Had anyone shown up however, our fine organisation would no doubt have impressed them no end! Keep up the good work.

Signed
      Vince Valentine
     Senior Grenadier

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length