Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 11:05:58 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Grenadiers, heck yeah!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Grenadiers, heck yeah!  (Read 3159 times)
Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« on: January 16, 2007, 09:37:39 am »

Grenadiers attending:

Raiden Morana           Grenadier Corporal   (Leading)
Vince Valentine           Grenadier Sergeant
Demerian Tel'Var        Regular Grenadier  (Attended the first part)
Gimbly                         Regular Grenadier
Eve                             Watchman  (Grenadier apprentice)

The men in bronze. It had been a while since our last training, so Corporal Morana decided that it was about time we got back into it. Quite right too.

The first part of the training would consist of the behaviour of a Grenadier, and what is expected of him/her. He gave a rousing speech, pinpointing how a Grenadier should act and conduct himself at all times....

Hurgh! What is it good for, absoloutly everything

When the Corporal had finished, he pointed out that one of the grenadiers tasks had been overlooked! This wouldn't do, and we promptly set out to rectify this.
Our mission was to storm the dungeon of fire, destroying at least one of the evil mages dwellings. We arrived at the entrance and descended deep....
We had a little trouble with the fire breathing felines there, but nothing a Grenadier couldn't handle...

Grenadiers tend to be dog people

Many serpents, hot to the touch, attacked as we made our way deeper through the fire and the flames. They were to be the least of our worries though, as we soon stumbled upon a den of elderly gentlemen. Not just any old elderly gentlemen, old men who studied the dark arts!

Oh dear lord, the stench!

They came at us, staffs waving, and we had no choice but to knock them down.
We quickly moved on, the smell of moth balls getting too much, and then we saw our target. A sturdy looking stone building, no doubt used for all manner of evil ceremonies. I lugged the keg of explosives from my back, and stuck it right in the centre of the structure. We fed the fuse out, until we were safely out of harms way, and lit the bugger...

Victory!

We beat a hasty retreat soon after, for the inhabitants of the caverns would surely hear the blast.  Sure enough, our route out was blocked by all manner of firey demons, which we took down with Grenadier swagger.
A fine job Grenadiers, another victory for the bronze clad heroes!

*Signed*
       Vince Valentine
     Grenadier Sergeant

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2007, 09:58:05 am »

Hah!

The last thing 'em old buggers saw was a flash of bronze!

And they'll nay use that room again fer their evil domino rites! *spits*

Explosions, swagger and discipline! That's the Grenadier way.

Well done all and a fine report Sarge... Sorry to spring it on ye like that. *ducks*

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Corporal.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Gimbly
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2007, 01:48:59 pm »

Indeed,
Those short-tempered old buggers nearly roasted my buttocks but ye would be that aggressive too if ye had
tha' live in such a dark, wet ugly foul-smellin' cave next to tha' graveyard. Maybe we should have brought
some good ol' wine and something to eat as a present.

Society for Putting Things on top of Other Things(tm)
userjosh5368
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2007, 04:08:36 pm »

Good to see yer didn't loose without me *Winks* only jokin me brothers and Eve!
Good show kept them bloodi lich at bay i tell yer there not hard to fight some say but they fools a lich is a devil that is dead but they better dead dead than dead i say!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length