Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:26:04 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Sentry duty at Altmere (Grenadier Hall)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Sentry duty at Altmere (Grenadier Hall)  (Read 1881 times)
Takeamada
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

Death be for dishonor!!! Long Live the Baron!!!!

View Profile
« on: October 07, 2008, 01:50:15 pm »

When:  06/10/08, 20:30 GMT

Commanding Officer:  Takeamada, Regular Grenadier
Guardsman in attendance:

-   Regular Guardsman Kas Valentine
-   Kiko Takeamura (supported with food earlier in the day)

Report:

With the uneasy peace treaty in place, and the raise in road robbers, thugs and monsters, and the fact the loyalist are closer to our doorstep.  I thought an unannounced sentry in Altmere wound be a good proactive operation to maintain security of the road and Cove’s northern areas.  I went to the barracks to gather up any and all guardsman present!  That turned out to be the stellar Kas Valentine, Regular Guardsman extorinar!  With his help we set off to Altmere to do our duty!
I took to the duty of securing the area, chopping wood, making walls and placement of walls.  RG Valentine took care of hide gathering and placement to ensure we had a secure sentry.  By building at the Grenadier Hall, this gave us access to food, sleeping quarters and cells if needed!
Between the two of us, we had the sentry up and running in less than eight minutes!  Because of the hard work, I went in and brought out food and drink for the two of us!  I got Fresh Hot Pizza, that my cousin Kiko and make earlier.  We sat and eat outdoors and watch the road!  Not a soul came by, not even a troll or ettin.  We came to the conclusion that the sentry was so well built that is scared

off all that might do harm to Cove!  After a solid forty minutes, we disassembled the sentry and stored it at the hall.

* signed *

Takeamada
Regular Grenadier
Baron’s Own

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 03:24:35 pm »

Good work chaps!

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Kas Valentine
Spellbook of Cove
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2008, 04:09:17 pm »

We were even assisted by a small fluffy bunny !

Her work in protecting the Baronship was of such note that Takeamada saw it fit to promote them to Watchman. They were dismissed shortly afterwards mind you, so much for dedication, but hey you can't have it all when it comes to these new recruits.

Signed in uneven handwriting,
Regular Guardsman Kas Valentine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length